TOEFL Test Preparation Materials Collection

Dear all,

I have a vast collection of exam materials (ebooks & other materials) from different sources. I would like to contribute these materials to any one upon request. In addition, you are most welcome to exchange materials.

Regards,
Kay

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their dormitory during registration week

if u have any ebooks on reading section of toefl ibt then please send me on my email karedia.a@gmail.com
thanks in advance

:lol: hai ! I am new to this group.Iam giving toefl test next month, i.e october.It would be grateful if you provide me the the preparation material.My email id is jaya.sree8484@gmail.com.
thanks in advance

hiiii al …Iam giving toefl test next month, i.e october.It would be grateful if you provide me the the preparation material.My email id is rutuja.mane@gmail.com.
thanks in advance

My email is jyou10076@jacks.sdstate.edu Thanks!

Hello everyone,

You might be interested in reading email addresses on Internet forums.

Exchanging TOEFL prep materials is a great idea as long as we also exchange suggestions and support on how to use them. In most cases, TOEFL prep candidates have quite a lot of materials and resources but they don’t know how to make use of them. As a matter of fact, many TOEFL candidates simply have too many prep materials and they don’t know where and how to start their preparation course.

If you like, you can browse through this discussion and join on in.

In addition, you can start testing and improving your TOEFL vocabulary skills by completing this test.

Let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Szczecin Waterfront[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Kay . I’m also learning for TOEFL examination . I need some books but have no suggestion to choose . So , if you have got any one , please contact or send to me in my email coddakji_9x@yahoo.com
Thanks so much in advance !
Nice to meet you ! ^^

I may advise to test takers study with KAPLAN’s set.You can find them on the net easily.This will help you more than others.

hi kay

I would be thankful if u send me the preparation material bcos i planned to take toefl in jan.my id is svadivu79@rediffmail.com
bye
vadivu

Hi Kathy,

I’m srikanth, currently staying in san jose. I’m planning to attend toefl exam, so was looking for material information.

It would be of great help if you can send the material to my email id : srikanthkasa@gmail.com

Hello.
My name is Nick. I love your pic.

I am learning for TOEFL. I will appreciate your e-books. Please send your information to my e-mail: way12345678@msn.com
Did you pass TOEFL ? With what score?

sincerely
Nick

Hi Kathy,

here’s dahom. I’m going to take TOEFL on 12th october and I really need to prepare for this test since I didn’t. Please send me the material on: equstrian2007@hotmail.com

hi kay,
pls send me prep material too, my e mail id is fireonrocks@yahoo.co.in

thank u

Hi Kathy, I hope u can send the materials to me too.
I’m in a really big need atm. Thanks very much!!!

My e-mail is: Dimoffster@gmail.com

hi kay,
pls also send me prep material too, my e mail id is drzmyotun@gmail.com

tnx.

Hi,
Please if u can send me material through net. please send me .My exam date is next month 9th nov 2008. It will be a great help for me.thanks in advance. my e-mail id is sonalirathore1@gmail.com

sonali rathore

/erased/

Hi kay,
I hope u can send me the materials too. My e mail id is haojing@rocketmail.com

Thank u sooooo much!

Jeeby

hi, kay can you send me too. my id is mapleflower84@hotmail.com thanks

Dear Ms.Kay
Could you please send me this Toefl material if it is free.My e-mail address is sumbal_r1@yahoo.com.I’ll be very grateful to you.
I look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Ms.Sumbal Riaz