TOEFL Test Preparation Materials Collection

Hi Kay

Can u plz send me the prep material it wud really b helpful…my email is is surabhisoparkar@gmail.com

Thanx

Hi Kathy. i’m goning to take the test On Nov. 30th. it would be so gateful if you could send me the materials. My email is ricoyukimura@hotmail.com
Thank twice.

Hello everybody!! I am taking TOEFL IBT Test in 3 weeks, so I am looking if anybody can help me to find most essential words asked in TOEFL. Thank you all in advance.

By the way, you can mail me at shavkatzoidov@gmail.com

i’m newbie here…if you dont mind,please send me your toefl material to my email aris_phulukatchi@yahoo.co.id

best regards

phulukatchi

I’m boulanouar, i see your offer of the Toefl materials, i need that and i want if you c’d send me some of them.
Thank you in advance

Hi c’d you send me some of them, my email is; bonoit_10@yahoo.fr
Thank you

Hi All,

How are you? I am preparing for my TOEFL exam. Please send me preparation material to my mail id divya_18@live.com… Thanks in advance.

Thanks
divya

Well, when giving it a second thought, that is copyright infringement, which therefore means I shall delete my previous post and encourage everyone to buy the materials.

Regards

Hello all
Could you please share and send materials to trimmer006@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hy Kay,
It’s very kind of you to help all us with material…I hope you can send me something at my email address: eli.lizzie@tiscali.it…heartful thanks…elisa

Hey Kay,
Could you please share with me the material you have, I am taking the TOEFL test in December and I’m still looking for Prep. books… my e-mail is michael.petry90@gmail.com
Thank you very much!

Hey Kay please, send me your toefl prep. books to my e-mail: iranesb@gmail.com
God bless you!
Thank you beforehand
if it’s not problematic or service

Hi,
Could you please share and send materials to hungnguyen17@hotmail.com

Dear Kay,

Are there any materials available for dilovarm@hotmail.com?
10x in advance.

Hi ,
Pls send me the materials, So it would v helpful for ma prep, ma mail id: gnanam.r@gmail.com

Hi Kay,

Plz send me the prep material too, my email id is surabhisoparkar@yahoo.com

HI!

I’m interested in your materials…could you send it to me at hot_moka@hotmail.it???

many thanks!

Hello Kay,

I am intrested with your collection of materials… I would appreciate if you Could send me the useful materials to this email id… althafg@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance…
Expecting your response… altaf

Dear Friend,

I am a native speaker Pashto,and learnt English in an enviroment where it is less spoken, I would really appreciate if you provide me the TOEFL test preparation material.You can reach me at gzaheen@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Zahin,