Three things you need to be a successful English learner

Hi Sahid,

Thank you very much for exchanging voice messages with us. The online voice recorder is a great tool, isn’t it? As for your question, once you upload a voice message, our system converts it into am MP3 file. This process takes about 15 minutes. After that, you can listen to it through the Flash MP3 player which is integrated into your browser so you can hear it without opening a new window.

Let me know if this makes sense. Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The welder[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Inga…

Thanks for your kind attention to my post. I never denied about Torsten’s lively and lovely voice…I only meant to say that he sounds like reading a newscast from the displays infront of him…that is all…

Regards,

For example, I write first then record my voice. :slight_smile:

yes…whatever you think…you are writing…
then…whatever you write…you are recording…
preferably we can say…you are reading then…

talk to the microphone while you think…
then listen to the recording to put in to paper…
this will improve, I believe, your language…

any comments…?

Hi Torsten…

Thanks for your reactive and resourceful response.

Remotely hearing the voices makes me like flying up in the sky. Hopefully very soon the email systems will be replaced with this kind of voice mailing as this will be an easy method and will have no difficulties such as typing mistakes or formatting the texts etc.,

In addition, it will knock out the language barriers. Your innovative project, I hope, is going to be one of the pioneers in introducing this voice exchange service. We used to end our letters as ‘‘hope to hearing from you soon…’’. where we only mean the word ‘‘hearing’’ literally. But now onwards we will mean it with real sense. Thanks a lot and waiting to hearing from you soon.

I agree that we must have strong will in learning English.Besides,we should have the plan for our study.find the weak points in English (listening skill, speaking skillor bad vocabulary soon…)and try to improve it.Listen tothe tape is one of the effective ways to improve our English.We can do this while we are doing something such as youc an both listen and do houseworkat the same time.This is suitable for people who has no much free time to learn.

hello torston,
i share the same problem of Inga , in fact, i do not have the apportunity to meet native speakers especially in my country; tunisia, though i do have a good english pronunciation but i m still not good in communicating my ideas freely…i mean, i read well, but cannot speak well

Hello Afaifa,

This is Tom Kane writing. I wanted to take a minute and tell you that I think you’re doing a great job in communicating. I was wondering if you have the ability to post a recorded message. I bet you will do better than you think.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care now…bye.

Tom

Hi Afaifa,

I am trying to give you a recorded message, but there seems to be a problem with the recorder. Don’t worry, I will work on it and get one out to you.

Tom

Hello,

I am das here from Pakistan. I am very keen write & speak to learn comprehensive English.I have not enough time to spend on it.

Hello,

Good Day1

I’m Odi, I’ve been a member here since April 2008 but I’ve never posted any messages to your forum because I am not confident in my English whether be it in writing or speaking. I really find it hard to learn the language. I can’t even construct a story about myself or start a conversation in English. I am really ashamed of myself. You know if you grew up in a non-English environment, it’s very difficult for you to practice it and sometimes it gets you bored. But, I’m still trying my very best and determined to pursue my desire to learn this language. Last year, I enrolled in a private English school and have requested a tutor. You know what, it’s a suck for the reason that I don’t like the style of their teaching so I quit. That’s why resorted to do it on my own. When I’m alone in my room I read out loud as if I am the only one person living in the house. I admit that I am a very slow learner in this language. I think even my grammars that I’m using here, I’m not sure whether it is correct or not. “Please my error is yours to correct”. And I don’t even know how your website will be a great help for me. Thank you and I hope this would not be my first and last message. Regards and more power to your website. I would appreciate it very much any help you are able to give me. GOD BLESS

ODI

Hello,

Good Day1

I’m Odi, I’ve been a member here since April 2008 but I’ve never posted any messages to your forum because I am not confident in my English whether be it in writing or speaking. I really find it hard to learn the language. I can’t even construct a story about myself or start a conversation in English. I am really ashamed of myself. You know if you grew up in a non-English environment, it’s very difficult for you to practice it and sometimes it gets you bored. But, I’m still trying my very best and determined to pursue my desire to learn this language. Last year, I enrolled in a private English school and have requested a tutor. You know what, it’s a suck for the reason that I don’t like the style of their teaching so I quit. That’s why resorted to do it on my own. When I’m alone in my room I read out loud as if I am the only one person living in the house. I admit that I am a very slow learner in this language. I think even my grammars that I’m using here, I’m not sure whether it is correct or not. “Please my error is yours to correct”. And I don’t even know how your website will be a great help for me. Thank you and I hope this would not be my first and last message. Regards and more power to your website. I would appreciate it very much any help you are able to give me. GOD BLESS

ODI

Hello,

Good Day1

ODI

Hello Odi,

I wanted to take a minute and say that I think you are being way too hard on yourself. This is Tom Kane writing. I have read your post, and I think you write wonderfully!!! I mean that! I know people here in the States who don’t write as well as you do!

If you have a chance, and a microphone available, try to post something to the voice recorder. I suspect that you speak English much better than you think.

I look forward to hearing from you. And…keep it up!

Take care,

Tom :smiley:

Hello Tom.

Thanks a lot Tom for reading my post and the encouragement, with that, I will definitely strive or work hard to excel the language. As soon as I have the microphone I will record my voice and post it, but Tom, don’t expect that I am good in speaking because as what I’ve said… I’m not that confident.

Regards Tom… and God Bless You always… :slight_smile:

Self-deprecation. :lol: I wish I could write the way you do. :wink: You are just great!

Take care,

Mouhcine

Hi Odi,

Thanks for writing back! That’s why English-test.net is a great place to be. Everyone has the same goal - to learn English or improve their English.

Odi, as I have told many people, learning English should be a fun thing to do. As soon as you get a microphone, post a message on the forum and I’ll respond back.

I enjoy having fun. This is a good place to relax, practice your English and have fun while doing it. Just think of all the people on English-test.net, from all over the world who are doing the same thing.

So…tell me about yourself.

Tom

Hello Mouhcine,

I think you’re also doing well. Here’s the funny thing…you guys can speak and write English much better than I can speak your language. Just relax and have fun.

Write me back.

Tom Kane

Dear Torsten,
I totally agrree with you of the things you talked about capitalization and punctuation.
We can get habbits from the things seem very small but they will help us better.
Practise writting and speaking are the best ways to improve our English.
Do you agrre with me?
Best regards.
HuongMs

Dear Torsten,
I totally agrree with you of the things you talked about capitalization and punctuation.
We can get habbits from the things seem very small but they will help us better.
Practise writting and speaking are the best ways to improve our English.
Do you agrre with me?
Best regards.
HuongMs