There's really no excuse.

No excuse for not making a voice recording that is. It is so simple, and so beneficial to your further progress is speaking English.

Why wonder how you sound when you speak, when you can find out in minutes.

You have a picture taken to see how good you look. Make a Voice Recording, and hear how good you sound.

It doesn’t cost you a cent, and it takes only a moment of your time.

Make a Voice Recording for me, and I will write your next essay for you … any subject.
Offer open only to those who have not yet made a voice recording. I’m no fool.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kitosdad.

I have an excuse. Your offer leaves me out, again :cry:

And Java is in the habit to throw me out sometimes, and when I least need it. :oops:

Andrea, for you I would do an essay just for the fun of it. Any subject. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bill.

Thank you, Bill.

You are a dote. :smiley:

I hope you don’t regret the offer. I will spend the next two weeks to think long and hard of a suitable subject.

Andrea, just make sure it is on a subject that I just MAY know something about. Don’t take so long. I love a challenge, and time is running out on me very quickly, being a DOTE. LOL.

Bill.

Now, here is one:

Posting in the Wrong Forum Constantly.

How’s that? And it doesn’t have to be long either. A few well thought out sentences will do me the finest. And it is to be published here of course for all to read. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making it easy. ( Said tongue in cheek. ) OK, I’ll give it a try.

Organic chemistry would have been preferred though. LOL.

Bill.

Organic Chemistry?

Does that have to do with worms? :shock:

This is just a quick reminder that a while ago you decided to improve your speaking skills. Since then quite some time has passed and so far I can’t see that you have recorded your first online voice message yet. What seems to be the problem? As you know, you can only practice and improve your pronunciation if you start using the online voice recorder you will find on the forum.

You should remember that this forum is the one on-line worldwide forum that offers you such an interactive tool completely free of charge. You will even get feedback and suggestions on your accent, your intonation and your voice as soon as you post your voice messages. The feedback will be provided by enthusiastic professionals who want to help you learn English online for free. Most English language schools offer this type of service only if you purchase an expensive English course.

On our forum you can record an unlimited number of voice messages and you can also listen to messages from Alan Townend, Tom Kane, David Beroff, Bill from the UK and of course from other learners. You don’t need to pay anything, you don’t need to subscribe to an English class and you also don’t need to purchase any software programs. All you need is a headset and Java, which you can download and install for free.

I would really love more people to take the few minutes required to make a voice recording.

I’d just like to have a mental image of the folk I am talking to with my posts.

It isn’t difficult, believe me. If I can do it, then anyone can do it. You will have already heard that I haven’t the best voice in the world for making voice messages, but still I persist, because I see this as a fantastic way of your achieving self-improvement.

Everyone is here to help you, so it’s only fair that you do your bit to help us to help you, isn’t it ? I promise you that once you have done it once you will want to repeat the lesson.

Incidentally., once you have made your recording, then you can listen to yourself. If you are not really happy with what you hear, then just press the " Record " tag at the top of your post and you can do it all over again. Only when you press the " Send voice message " button will your recording be posted onto the Forum. So come on, give it a try… we are not asking you to sing, but you may if you wish. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Kitosdad.

Dear Kitostad

You are doing such great works that I cant help admiring you.

But let me remind you that you have ignored to count your name when you tell the names of those who help learner improve their own.

Best regards

thanks for your letter, the reason I haven’t recorded yet is simple. no way at home, I am working in buyin new PCs, at work they don’t allowed. I’ll do my best in a lan house. I get late. but I’ll try on weekend ok. I am anxious about that.

hi Kitosdad
I wanted to record my voice and send it to you ,but i dont know what happened i could not do that
again , I will try more

Hello Arezoo. Make sure that your microphone is in the correct socket. Usually the pink lead goes into the left socket, and the green or black goes into the right socket.

If you have downloaded Java, then you need only press the RECORD tab and a small recorder will appear. Press the RED button to record, and the BLUE to finish your recording. Then press the " Send Recording " button firmly down. Your massage will show that it has been posted. If you are still having trouble, then let me know and I’ll walk you through it again.

Kitosdad.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

realy sir i do not have a headset , Iam going to buy one , and how can I download the java , and realy thank you very much for your interst.

:roll:

Hello, my name is Soumeya, i try to improvre my english because i need it in my professional life. Many thanks for all team. With my best greatings

plz tell me where and how can i record voice msgs.

PREET :-

[color=red]Once you have installed and enabled Java in your browser, you can record your own voice on the forum so other forum members can listen to you. Here are the steps you need to take:

• Create a new forum post describing what your voice message will be about.
  • Go back to you forum post and click on the ‘record’ button.
  • Wait until a small on-line recorder in your forum post opens up.
  • Click on the red ‘record’ button.
  • Record your voice message.
  • Click on the blue ‘stop’ button when you are finished.
  • Click on the play button to hear your voice message.
  • Click on the ‘send’ button to upload your voice message.

Once you upload your voice message to your forum post, a little player will appear inside your forum post. Now you can listen to your voice message by clicking on the ‘play’ button.