There's really no excuse.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Adelina, are you using a microphone -headset, or are you using a laptop with a built-in microphone?.. Your message was very low and indistinct. Could you try to do it again please.

Kitosdad.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Eliiz, your voice was so very low that I could not hear one word. Did you have your microphone plugged in, and the volume set high enough? If you press the play button BEFORE posting your message then you can hear your recording before posting it.

Kitos.

Hi,
I am using microphone -headset in my laptop.What finished my voice record I checked it
if everything ok and it actually was ok and I sent it to forum.But when I found my record there and listened to it again it sounded really awful. I don’t understand why it sounds so different.Will try again tomorrow. it’s too late now.Anyway thanks for comment.

Eugenia

Hi,
I am using a microphone -headset in my laptop.When I finished my voice record yesterday I checked if everything was correct and it actually was when I sent it to forum.But when I found my record there and listened to it again it sounded really awful. I don’t understand why it sounds so different.Will try again tomorrow. it’s too late now.Anyway thanks for our comment.

Eugenia

Hi Kitosdad:

I listened to your voice recording for the first time. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to give my oral answer as I do not have the means to do so. I will try to ask the help of our technical support to enable my computer to have this capability. I would be fun to give it a try.

Best regards,

Sherry

thanks a lot for giving me such advice nw i will try to record my voice on u r fourm :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello Balanki, Well you certainly do not lack confidence in using the recorder. Your accent is beautiful, and only reinforces my thoughts that a natural accent is far more interesting that an adopted one.

There was a lot of background noise in your recording, and it would be marvellous if you could make another recording without that interference.

Please give it some thought.

Kitosdad.

Hello bill .I’m William from colombia, I am learning English and need to improve my ability to speak correctly, I need to communicate with people speaking English

Good morning William. Yours is a very oft repeated problem. People just seem to have less and less time to talk. If you have a headset you could certainly get involved here, and replies are usually very quick in coming. Give it a try.

Bill.

I was out off station for about a month. Therefore, I am not able to open the gmail account. I am interested in learning English exclusive of listening all the voices that are recorded.

Thanks

sangay

dear sr.
as you have said there is no excuse to improve my speaking skills but teally i did try but not many times, and i failled in using the Java programm maybe i am not sure but really i apreciete your conscerne and i will try recording again and again
many thanks
Faten

there is a problem indeed.I don’t know how to record my voice message; I have downloaded"java" but it didn’t work;so,I’m stuck;could you helP?
MY best regards,
Rosette from Algeria

Yes, I believe that there’s really no excuse in learning English. I agreed to you that in able to be good in English I should keep practicing on my speaking part. Actually, I’m hesitant to record myself because I’m not a native speaker. I hope you help me to be a better one and I’m open to comments because I know it will help me to improve my English. Thanks a lot and more power.

Hello Rosette,

To record your voice please follow the instructions below. Let us know if you still have any questions. We look forward to hearing your voice here on the forum.
How to use the online voice recorder?

Thank you,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Railway station announcements[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Bill and everyone,

I totally agree with your opinions. I love it. I’ll try to sing some English songs as I’m available even though I’m always off key. Ha… I really appreciate that you and other English professionals do for us. (As you mentioned, I did purchase some expansive English courses to get this kind of service, such as recording my voice.)

By the way, you are German, aren’t you?

Speak to you soon.

Hello everybody!

Hello Everybody!
I am always here to learn from you!

Hello Naimi, I’m sorry to say that there was no voice on your recording.Did you press the small red button on the recorder? When you do, and all is working properly, then a black tracer travels across the screen and oscillates as you speak. Give it another try.

The small round red button starts the recorder.
The square blue button stops the recording.
The blue arrow allows you to hear what you have recorded.
When you are satisfied that all is to your liking, then firmly press the " Post voice message " tab.
If you are NOT happy with your recording, then press the LARGE red RECORD button near your name. This will delete your message and you can start all over again. Good Luck.

Kitos.