the more you explain; the muddier it gets

I agree Pipiii, James is ok and was generally helpful and useful. I didn’t always agree with him(them) (then again, I don’t always agree with Beees - and plenty of people don’t always agree with what I say). But that is what the forum is about I guess - learning through discussion and understanding that there may be more than one point of view and one interpretation in English (or any language). I hope he(they) sticks around - but it is confusing if he is several people with differing levels of English, giving advice as one person.

Time will tell.

Hullo James and Beeesneees,

I thought you were talking robots.

Molly who? You still think BN is Molly?
Dear Lord, I left the forum for about a year, and when I came back, it seems I’ve missed a lot of things…

Hello E2,

I can assure you that I am not a Bot… not a Bot… a Bot… a Bot… Bot… ot

I’ve never disputed that most of his answers are useful and I hope that no one thinks I am advocating his leaving. I merely commented on the fact that he said he was leaving. I have already said ‘don’t leave on my account’ and indicated that most of the time his answers are very useful.

It’s not the ‘multiple personality’ thing which I feel is confusing (one person is sending the messages) but the fact that in some posts he deliberately sets out to confuse - and some posts have possibly even come close to demeaning - other learners. A tendency which appears to be on the increase.

James probably needs to take some rest. Taking break for a while is beneficial for him, but hopefully will come back someday.

Hi Pipiii and Thredder,

Thanks for the concern and friendship. Though we’ve talked or exchanged opinions not so much so far, I can really feel…everything. Don’t worry, friends, I am all right, and I have found now I’ve gained more than lost through all these events. Also, I am kind of determined to give up all these nonbeneficial fights due mostly to my contemptible pride… I love you all and I even feel actually I loved Beeesneees after reading what Pipiii commented about hatred and love… After all, we should love our enemies and hate no one to be really blessed.

James

James: I am really glad hearing you can end up some misunderstanding with wise decision.When you decided to love anyone that you disliked before, there’s no more enemy. Spread peace and love around the World, and we will be the strong unity…more solid than ever…:slight_smile:

Pipiii: I have found myself getting more and more fond of your opinion and thought. Indeed, what we should pursue is not hatred but peace and love so as to create around ourselves a little garden of Heaven on Earth, which I had never been aware of before I met you here. So I am now even more assured of the fact that I have gained much more than I have lost: virtually nothing is lost. Thank you very much. – Respectfully and sincerely yours, James

James…I am so flattered with what you said. Thank you so much. But I am an ordinary human, as like another ones, no one is perfect.

:slight_smile:

:):):slight_smile: keep smiling everyone…cheers!