The happiness

Dear Alicja and Claudia,

I’m good. As cheeky as ever. I was a bit under the weather. I’ll catch you up later. You guys go ahead. I’ll be watching you.

Bis bald!

kind regards.

He felt resentful?

Claudia

Glad to hear it! That’s what I took it for: having a bit of cheeky fun. Don’t let the weather bother you. Here in Franconia, Germany, it is incredibly unsettled at the moment.

Claudia

Hello!
Guten Tag!

kind regards.

Hi, Freinds
I’m Mohamed from Egypt and I’m new here
I wish you accept me a new freind
when I read the topic address, attracted me , the eternal happiness and virtuous city and so on…
I think this is in our mind only , not in the real because the life has good and bad, and you have the choice.

Many Thanks

Pharaon

Hello Mr. Pharaon,

My warm welcome to you. I appreciate your interest in our talks. Thanks to Ms. Alicaja, Ms. Claudia and English Test Net.

kind regards.

Hello Kyaw! thanks for mention my name. I don’t know why my post doesn’t work. Since yestarday my messages doesn’t leave Outboks. May phone also doesn’t work.
I’m nervous. Meybe any war or revolution?

Alicja.  Last time?

Dear Alicja,

Maybe Aliens from Mars have already invaded. lol.
I think it was just a network glitch. One of the disadvantages of the Internet is FRUSTRATION and sometimes it’s happy to make you MAD…
You know here in Burma it is normal. You can imagine how hard for me to write in the forum and to take the tests until I reach No. 9.

Kind regards.

Dear Kyaw! I hope that it is like you said. Just one more sleepless night. I’m still waiting for my pile-up messages.

You are a good friend. My usual sense of humor has failed me. Man must keep a distance and not give up easily.

I’m greeting you. Alicja

Hello Kyaw!

Many Thanks to you for your warm welcome to me and I hope to be continuous
I’m still awaiting for more freinds welcome to me

Best Regards

Pharaon

i’m happy when i’m asleep in a cosy bed.

Hello to all members of this wonderful forum,and hope you would accept me to take part in your debates. Amazing topics are being posed and to that extent impressive points of veiw are being presented by descerning humans. I am highly proud of being regarded as a member of this forum and most of you write as if you are natives and are fully acquainted with all the necessary means of reasoning, hope you would accept me as your friend.

hello, everybody

iam very happy being with you all and I think that “not ony by money human can live but also by love and happiens which can not buy it by Billion $”

Thanks for you all