The happiness

It lead to a nice and interesting topic of its own, though.

Claudia

Dear Alicja,

I used " Karma" to express the nearest word to my thought. I didn’t invent it. I learnt the word. It doesn’t belong to nobody of today. It’s a word of philosophy. I borrowed this word Karma to state nearest interpretation.

All of my thoughts are only based on the one I believe. That’s an influence. Everyone’s thoughts are influenced by his inner belief or liking. Consciously or unconsciously.
You can interpret it as you with as well. I only believe a philosophy which doesn’t limit anything.

When I read a philosophy,I analyse it to my own wisdom then I use it . I don’t believe anything blindly. Even so called words of God.

I’m not a non-believer or fanatic. I only try to be true believer of something. Because that makes me no fool. And gives me education.

I love education more than anything. Even my parents and my wife. LOL.

kind regards.

Dear Ms. Claudia,

Do you mean my topic about reincarnation?

If so, it’s a fun, isn’t it? I’ve tried to be humourous of the hardest thinking not to make it boring.
As for me, I have great interest in reincarnation since it’s involved a lot of philosophy.

If you meant " reincarnation" thank you very much for your kind compliment.
If not , please disregard this reply. I must have been misinterpreted your reply.

kind regards.
Kyaw. ( you can address me as Kyaw )

Hi Kyaw,

I mean Alicja’s philosophical question if it is possible to be eternally happy or if one becomes unhappy (bored in this case) after a time, which had been inspired by your thread about reincarnation. Even if it was a misunderstanding, it made for a nice new topic.

As for me, I like to talk just about anything and I can discuss things till the cows come home. I think that’s what language is for. It doesn’t matter whether my conversational partner is of the same opinion as I am. And when I keep up a discussion, it is because I want to explain myself and my thoughts–and because I enjoy the conversation. Being on opposite sides often makes a discussion even more interesting, since many different aspects of thought are being represented and shared that way.

You can address me as Claudia. I don’t see myself as a Ms., Miss, Mrs., Lady, and definitely not as a Lord. :wink:
By the way, I often just quote and not address someone by name. That’s because I normally speak to everyone and because I see a thread as an ongoing conversation where everyone can butt in. :slight_smile:

Claudia

I disagree. Everyone’s thoughts are influenced by his or her surroundings. Inner beliefs are developed as a human being grows and gets older; they are never rigid and are subject to change.

You are right. It is important to think about everything and not to follow anything blindly. So many words and teachings, however, get misinterpreted and something that was meant to be good suddenly leads to something bad. Violence and oppression is the result. Religion should be something personal and just be used as a guide and to strengthen one’s inner self, not be imposed upon others.

Believing is not knowing. Education is the learning of facts and experience. Learning based on a belief is speculation.

You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Do you know this idiom?

Claudia

Dear Kyaw! I like you because you, and Claudia are doing good work on this site. You both fulfill it with many topics so that the other people could find sth interesting to write about. We all are meeting there to improve our knowledge of English. You are lovable chatterbox . Even sometimes there is a minor alteraction , it adds a color to our chatters . We are friends one to another. So don’t take it too seriously. The immaginative people ,like you, can do sth. useful for this community.

Alicja /not Miss Alicja/.

Dear Ms. Alicaja,

I’m glad you like my writing.
But, I’m not a chatter box. LOL. I write only. I don’t and won’t speak to anyone at home or anywhere. I’m just a self-opinionated man. I always keep what I learnt to myself. Here on the net is different. I can learn something from someone. And I can have a friend to my liking. All my writings are of my true experience so they may be interesting for someone some time.
I do appreciate your kind compliments to me. You’ve been a good friend to me.
Have a nice day my friend.

kind regards.
Kyaw.

I’ll be with you later again. For now, I have a rocket to catch. Bye…

Dear Kyaw! Of course you are not a 'chatter-box ’ in direct translation. English language sometimes brings us strange surprises. I had promised to give reply for your your every message you have sent to me.

I try to keep my word.

I’m greeting you. Alicja

Chatterbox? That just made me think of flibbertigibbet. :wink:

Claudia

The only way to be happy is traveling on the path that have heart. I don’t see other ways because you can’t be happy doing what doesn’t go together with your path.

Mr. Kuzshev,

You have a good thought. I like it.

Dear Alicja and Claudia

You know I have one more word. Airbag. I prefer it to flibbertigibbet which makes my tongue twisted. Geez…
kind regards.
Kyaw.

Oh, I mean “Windbag”, LOL… Oh dear,

kind regards.

Many airheads are windbags.
Some airbags cause head wind.

Now isn’t that a nice example of chatter? All ready-made right out of the box!

Claudia

My dear friends. Don’t blame me too much. According to my dictionary it means the person who likes to speak a lot, but in the very nice way. For instant: nice young girl.

It is better not to use the phrase we are not can be sure of it’s meaning. However sometimes we have to look for some support.

Sorry, Alicja.

i think happiness are temprury but the sadness also … inner happiness like a dreams… which cant be full fill but i m happy with my dreams n inner happiness as well…

Hi Alicja,

do you like word games? I play them from time to time because they help me to memorize new words and also to find different ways to use them. For example, I take compound words apart and switch them around.

Claudia

Super Claudia, but it is better not to lean out with it, because there can be confusing situation like that in my case and sb. felt offended. I tried another methoda to memorise
words. I take small card and write on one side English meaning and on the second Polish. It works quite well.

Alicja:))

Somebody got offended? Why, I’m shocked!

Claudia

Dear Claudia! Didn’t you read what Kyaw said? He evidently felt resentful. I many times write something controversial but I never wanted to make anybody uneasy.

:slight_smile: Alicja

Dear Claudia! Didn’t you read what Kyaw said? He evidently felt resentful. I many times write something controversial but I never wanted to make anybody uneasy.

:slight_smile: Alicja