The Final Revision!

My goodness, BC! I am surprised and disappointed. Do you understand that we offer this help for free, in our free time, and at our pleasure? We are not paid for this. Dozy, Beesnees, I and other responders receive no compensation whatsoever; this is volunteer work. We have jobs, family and other interests than yours, I am sorry to say. I myself just got back from a lovely little 2-day New Year’s holiday with my wife, only to find your splenetic post the first in my Inbox. What a nice welcome back!

I see that you have made peace with BN and Dozy, but I can find no apology from you to them on this thread. I hope that you have done that by PM.

I am sorry Beeesneees and Dozy for what happened by me!

Oh my GOD!!!
You call what I have sent to you via PM a splenetic post???
I have only asked you: How old are you? And is that your real picture?

Yesterday, I was in a splenetic situation, I guess that’s a return just because of what I have done here in this thread, by the god…

I went to shop with mother, I was trying out a T-Shirt and mom told me it’s small and getting nervous on me: you CAN"t wear it… I said: OK OK already ENOUGH…

And the Indian stuff who are in charge of the place laughed at me!!

I was nervous and disappointed then!!!

No, your splenetic post was on this thread and directed to those who had been selflessly helping you.

Try to realize that you are forming relationships with people of all ages, faiths and cultures from all over the world, many of whom have more difficult personal problems than ill-fitting t-shirts, most of whom find epithets using God unpleasant if not blasphemous, and none of whom care about your excuses.

No, I hope you understand me well.
I was disappointed not because the t-shirt didn’t suit me. It’s because of these idiot people who like to laugh at others and wait for a every little point that comes out from them so they laugh at it.

Yet, I have some problems in my mind because I keep thinking about every move the people do in front of me and I take it then in the bad intention.

People also are having problems in their mind, they just don’t want to keep the others quiet and happy, but if they saw them happy, they must do something that make them nervous, for example: two or more friends who look at someone walking in the way…

These things have always been happening to me until now…
Especially in Egypt…

Are you drawing a parallel with us, saying we laugh at your errors?
If so, I am deeply offended.

No no, I am still talking about these Indian stuff at that shop yesterday.
Mister Micawber understands me, doesn’t he?

Mister Micawber.
I am ready to be banned if that what they want!
Now they think that I am saying they laugh at me.

Then why are you bothering to mention ‘the Indian stuff’?
What does that have to do with your impatient attitude on this thread?

I’m not sure that any of us understand the reason for your sudden outburst after all the help you have been given.

You sound just like another forum member who suddenly takes offence for no apparent reason. Perhaps you are the same person.

Disappointed again :frowning:

Yes, quite frankly, I am.