Thanks for buying at Build-a-Monster, your product will be shipped in 1 to 2 business days. Have a nice day!

Thanks for buying at Build-a-Monster, your product will be shipped in 1 to 2 business days. Have a nice day! (*) received (*) withdrawn (*) purchased (*) mailed

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/23728,thanks-for-buying-at-build-a-monster-your-product-will-be-ushippedu-in-1-to-2-business-days-have-a-nice-day/
2 Likes

Thanks for buying at Build-a-Monster, your product will be shipped in 1 to 2 business days. Have a nice day! purchased

2 Likes

Purchased doesn’t work here because we need a synonym for ‘shipped’.

2 Likes

I saw the the right answer. It is mailed.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the full stop.

1 Like

You mean for pointing out that the full stop is redundant.

1 Like

Excuse me, sir. I do not understand the meaning of " You mean for pointing out that the full stop is redundant."

I mean thank you for adding the missing “Full stop” after you reviewed my answer.

1 Like

Now, you can hear how the sentence is pronounced:

2 Likes

Although I forgot the spelling of the English words. I will try the test.
I’m affraid that the result will be zero

English for buying at Dodo monster, your product will be mailed in one or two business days. Have a nice day. Hey, did you know you can find lots of business excercises on english.best.

I turned on the audio many times. It is a very difficult test. I used google translator, too.

I need many more of this test. It is very nice.

2 Likes

Please check the spelling of this word. Thanks for buying at Build-a-Monster, your product will be <u>shipped</u> in 1 to 2 business days. Have a nice day! | english.best

2 Likes

Oh, It is afraid. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for buying at Build-a-Monster, your product will be mailed in 1 to 2 business days. Have a nice day!

My old answer was wrong. It was purchased.

Many thanks, sir.

2 Likes