Speak spontaneously!

Dear friends,

Now comes “British wit”, by Julie Mason, also from Speak Up 333.

A lot of fun at the end of it due to some ‘sayings’ from well-known people.

Have a great day. Bye for now.

José Sarto Silva

B r a z i l -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Here I go again.

Now, “Forever Young”,by Lawrence Steinberg, from Speak Up 333.

Thanks for your attention.

José
Sarto
Silva B r a z i l -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Here I go again.

Now, you have “New York City: Call an Ambulance” by \Jackie Guigui-Stolberg, and yet from Speak Up 333.

Thanks for your attention. Bye the way, have a great and blessed week.

José Sarto Silva
Brasil
-:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Let’s go to a different resource, this time " Stocks tumble as Dow (Jones) falls 200 points", from USA Today of this day.

Thnks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva
Brazil -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

A very interesting article, from Men’s Health: 17 Little Changes for a Longer Life.

I hope you will enjoy it.

My best wishes.

José Sarto Silva

Brazil

-:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: =:)

Dear friends,

This time, some short articles called "What’s happening, … next, and … on TV, also from Speak Up 333. I love this magazine.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great week.

JoséSartoSilva

B r a z i l -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Let’s go back to some vry old issues of Speak Up. Tonight I havean interview with Phil Collins, from # 27.

This number 27 is my favourite edition, as it alsohas a long article - with many people talking aboutthe city - about Cambridge,the article “How to Get the Best out of Speak Up” - just 08 pages -, a story called “Charles Augustus Milverton”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,an article about Conan Doyle, and finally Stan & Ollie withe an excerpt from the movie “The Sons of the Desert”.

Really phenomenal this magazine is.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great Thursday.

José Sarto Silva
B r a zi l -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Let’s go back to some vry old issues of Speak Up. Tonight I havean interview with Phil Collins, from # 27.

This number 27 is my favourite edition, as it alsohas a long article - with many people talking aboutthe city - about Cambridge,the article “How to Get the Best out of Speak Up” - just 08 pages -, a story called “Charles Augustus Milverton”, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle,an article about Conan Doyle, and finally Stan & Ollie withe an excerpt from the movie “The Sons of the Desert”.

Really phenomenal this magazine is.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great Thursday.

José Sarto Silva
B r a zi l -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Here I go again.

No one is listening to me, but it won’t be impeded (impede used in passive hehehe) by my friend’s 'absence". again -:frowning:

Have a great Friday.

José Sarto Silva

Now, keeping up my very good command of English is my goal -:)-:slight_smile: -:slight_smile:

Dear friends,

Now the recorded part related to my previousmessage.

Speak Up # 27.

People’s comments on Cambridge.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

I beg your pardon for not recording my ‘practice 12.b’. The second time I tried it, I dealt with a power outage just when I was about to start it.

I will record it tomorrow morning.

Today, I have “Technology - Home alone… connected to the world” by Nick Bilton, and it is from Speak Up # 331.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great and blessed /id/ Tuesday.

José Sarto Silva
now, my goal is keeping up my very good command -:)-:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: of this beautiful language.

Dear friends,

I beg your pardon for not recording my ‘practice 12.b’. The second time I tried it, I dealt with a power outage just when I was about to start it.

I will record it tomorrow morning.

Today, I have “Technology - Home alone… connected to the world” by Nick Bilton, and it is from Speak Up # 331.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great and blessed /id/ Tuesday.

José Sarto Silva
now, my goal is keeping up my very good command-:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: -:slight_smile: of this beautiful language

Dear friends,

Now, comes “Jesse, the Other McCartney”, from Speak Up 256, an issue that now is 6 years old.-:slight_smile:

It is not a long interview, so Ihope you may like it.

Have a great Friday. My thanks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva
Brazil

Dear friends,

The article “A Wonderful Wedding” - Speak Up # 256 - was spoken by Justin Ratcliffe, while that one about Jesse McCartney by Rachel Roberts. Interestingly enough, both articles don’t present who wrote them.

Again,have a great Friday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Now comes “I live in My Car” by Ni8ck Andrew, fromSpeak Up 334;

I hope you like it.

Jose Sarto Silva

Goodmorning from Brazil.

Now, I have “Greenwich: The Centre of Time and Space”, by Martin Simmonds, also from Speak Up 256 (intermediate level).

I hope you may enjoy it.

Hugs.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Here comes “Ireland - Limerick: Ireland’s City of Culture” byMartin Simmonds, also from Speak Up #334.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Now, I have The Otgher MySpace, by Derek Workman, also fromSpeak Up #256.

José Sarto Silva

Hello José,
thanks for reading this interesting article to us.
Some nice words I learned from it: “travel kettle”, “to gig”, “fetching”, “bean bag”, etc
Here goes my comments on it.
Take care,
Mauricio.