Speak spontaneously!

Hello Yuri,

Hello Mauricio!

Hello, friends, Mujibur, Yuri, Kati, Evylinda, MaurĂ­cio an everyone.

How are you doing?

See you all soon,
Henrique Siqueira_Hensiq

Hi there Yuri and friends

I miss you all very much. I haven’t been able to be in touch with you lately, but I am constantly thinking of you all. Unfortunately the everyday rush has prevented from posting more often. But I’ll try to change this. My java device isn’t working today. That’s why I haven’t posted a voice message. But I’ ll sure do it as soon as I can. So let’s not lose contact. You are always in my thoughts
See you soon.
Mauricio.

Hello Yuri and everyone.

Hello Mauricio and everyone!

Dear friends,

Let me see if our English-test.net recording system runs well this time.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Let’s see ifEnglish-test.netrunsthis time.

J.Sarto

Dear friends,

Let’s see if English-test.net runsthis time.

J.Sarto

Dear friends,

Just a test to verify if the system runs well.

J. Sarto

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Hi guys, I got my first mp3 post above. I had a problem recording the post with google chrome but when I switched to Mozilla, I got it right. It is because of the Java plugin. The recording software works properly but there should be Java plugin activated on your browser to be able to record your voice.

Dear friends,

Thanks to a friend of ETN, I’m back. So, from now now, we must log in through Mozilla.
Let me see if it will work now.

José Sarto Silva

Dearfriends,

Thanks to a friend of ETN, now I’m back.We are recommended that we need to use Mozilla to record a voice message.

Have a great week.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Let me see if I’m able to record a voice message now. Early this day, I had some problems.

I intend to continue practicing some speaking here, so

My best wishes

José Sarto

Dear friend,

Sincere thanks for your precious and useful information.

Some minutes ago,I was able to record a message on ETN through Mozilla.

José Sarto Silva
Brazil

Dear friends,

Now, let’s go back to my English speaking practice, now with a focus on connected speech. Wish me good luck.

Sometimes it will work, others not. Practice makes perfect.

Today, time for Speak Up 333, the first is Strange Holidaygs, which has a pre-intermediate level.

Thanks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Before my next exercise, do you know that ‘aged, blessed, crooked, dogged, learned, naked, ragged, wicked and wretched’ are pronounced /id/? They are exceptions to the voicing of /t/,/d/, and /id/ rule.

Now, comes “I don’t wear shoes”, by Colind Drury, also fromSpeak Up 333.

I hope/I wish you like it. By the way, can you tell me which word - wish or hope - is the ‘strongest’ one,as far as expressing a desire is concerned?

Thanks for your time and patience.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Just on practice right now, as our lunch times approaches

I feel that my reading is ok, but I need to improve my ups and owns. Tell me, please!

Have a great day.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

I hope this time I have a better performance than that of yesterday.

This time, The Royal Baby, also from Speak Up 333, by Jonathan Cameron.

Thanks for your time and patience.

José Sarto Silva
B r a z i l -:slight_smile: