Speak spontaneously!

Dear friends,

First of all, my thanks to Mauricio for his last comments posted on ETN.

Now, comes “Books: Getting Down to Business”, followed by an interview with James Schofield, from Speak Up #334.

Thanks for your attention.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Yuri, please read this from Speak Up #191: “… of the 1950s, in the 1960s, in the 1970s, and finally, … euphoria of the late 1990s”.

Today,my effort goes to “Tea: The 5 o’Clock Drug.”, by Piers Grimley Evans, also from Speak Up #191 [(some time ago-:)].

Thanks for your attention, and have a great Tuesday.

José Sarto Silva

Hi José,
thanks again for this very interesting article.
Yours,
Mauricio.

Dear friends,

Now comes “Learning from History and Concentration of property causes great misery in France - Letter to Madison, 1785”, by Johnathan E.Amacker, from Speak Up 196.

As you can see, every SpeakUp has great content, o matter if it is an old or a new issue.

Thanks to Mauricio for his time dedicated to my messages.

Have a great Thursday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Now comes “Learning from History and Concentration of property causes great misery in France - Letter to Madison, 1785”, by Johnathan E.Amacker, from Speak Up 196.

As you can see, every SpeakUp has great content, o matter if it is an old or a new issue.

Have a great Thursday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Have a great Thursday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Let’s see if the system runs on this time.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Let’s see if the system runs on this time.

José Sarto Silva

Dearfriends,

One more attempt.

José Sarto

Dear friends,

Now, I have “Experience - I was a murder suspect for 18 years”, by Robin Lee, as told to Chris Broughton, from the Guardian News & Media Ltda, from Speak Up #335.

I hope you like it.

Have a great Sunday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Here comes “The Anti-SUV Campaign: What Would Jesus Drive?”, byMichele Molinari and Chuck Rolando, from SpeakUp #196. As you see, the articles from Speak Up never get old.

Have a great week.

JoséSarto Silva

Dear friends,

Here comes “The Anti-SUV Campaign: What Would Jesus Drive?”, byMichele Molinari and Chuck Rolando, from SpeakUp #196. As you see, the articles from Speak Up never get old.

Have a great week.

JoséSarto Silva

Dear friends,

Have a great week.

JoséSarto Silva

Now, I will record it.

J.Sarto Silva

Hello Jose,
thanks for reading another good article to us.
I was a little confused about the equivalence of the consumption in our unit system. I found that 1 gallon is equivalent to aproximately 3.78 liters and 1 mile is equivalent to aproximately 35.41 km. So an SUV that makes 22 miles per gallon makes 9.38 km/l. Would that be correct?
By the way, do SUV’s run on oil instead of gasoline?
Have a great day!!! And a great week!!!

Dear friends,

How time flies, and just a week ago I was able to record another article.

Now, I have “New York City - Planting a Million Trees”, from Speak Up 335. I hope you like it.

Thanks to Mauricio, fort his ever-present attention to my recordings.

Have a great Tuesday.

José Sarto Silva

Thank you José for this piece on the tree project in New York.
New word “to prune” a tree.

Dear friends,

The insistence of our friend Shakir Ullah on having a ‘native’ speaking, made me remember this article “Embrace your Brazilian Accent”, by Jason Bermingham, from Speak Up 301.

I hope you like it.

Thanks again to Mauricio for his attention given to his compatriot/countryman.

Have a great Friday.

José Sarto Silva

Dear friends,

Nowq, it’s time for “Britain/We Are the Champions! The return of the English wine” by Mark Worden, from the issue 301 of Speak Up…

I hope that youmay like it.

Thanks for your attention, and have a great Saturday.

José Sarto Silva

Hello José,
this is a very interesting topic. One that concerns a lot to all of us trying to improve our English.
Thank you.