Simple Present (Unit 7)

I like writing but she/he/it likes reading.
they write new novel and I read that.
we speak in Persian but almost all people can speak in English. I have a friend who speaks a lot!
thanks for your teaching!
Best wishes.

Hello:

I go
You go
He goes
She goes
It goes
We go
They go

Note: In some verbs such as “to go”, “to wash”, “to watch” it is necessary to add “es” at the end for personal pronouns He, She, It

Hi
I study English every day.
My mom cooks very good.
My dad works nine hour a day.
We go out every friday.
My friends buy peresent for my brithday every year.
My friend has a dog,it always scares me.

I study English every day. <- correct
My mom cooks very good. <- My mom cooks very well. / My mom cooks very good food.
My dad works nine hour a day. <- My dad works a nine hour day.
We go out every friday. <- We go out every Friday.
My friends buy peresent for my brithday every year. <- Every year we buy presents for my birthday.
My friend has a dog,it always scares me. <- My friend has a dog. It always scares me.

Many thanks dear Beeesneees.

Many thanks dear Beeesneees.

I always listen news every night.
She reads books every day.
My sister always sings songs.
They come my room to visit me.
Do you like a cake?

I always listen to the news each night. / I listen to the news every night.
She reads books every day. <-- correct
My sister always sings songs. <-- correct
They come to my room to visit me.
Do you like cake? / Would you like a cake?

Finally, I can post anything in this course.

I come from Egypt.
I am not alone, my sisters, brother and mother too.
I am in Canada now, I am a Canadian Cityzen.
I work for the Federal Government.
I drive, and all my sisters drive too.
I watch TV everyday, after work. I watch Food channel.
I like to bake. When we have any family gathering, I invent a dish, I put my personal signature in there.
My brother likes my food invention.
My sisters told me I am unique.
My colleagues at work love my “Basboussa”, it is a traditional Egyptian dessert with coconuts and almonds.

I come from Vietnam. I live in the United States. I am an ESL student. I cook every day, but I do not like cooking. My husband likes my food. I like reading books. I do not watch TV everyday. In my spare time, I like to go to beaches or go shopping. I love English and I hope once day I will be able to go to college.

Many thanks

I come back home from work at 2;30 pm.
He study english 20 minutes everyday.
They read their homework at the classroom.

I come home from work at 2:30 pm.
He studies English every day.
They read their homework in the classroom.

This is a good lesson for me;

I am all alone, I don’t have a family.
I live in a condo apartment. I now work only the evening shift that starts at 2:00 pm. and finish at 10:00 pm.
I work five days of the week, while my co-workers work rotation shift in a week of 8 days. They work five days and have rest for 3 days. That also means, they never have the regular weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

Each schedule has his cos and also his pros. I count myself lucky to work with the Gouvernment. We have a lot of benefits.

I work in airport,my work begin at 05 Am and end at o3 Am.
After work i come home and rest for two hours,in the afternoon i work in my father garden.
correct my senteces plz

I work at the/an airport. My work begins at 5 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m.
After work I go/come home and rest for two hours. In the afternoon I work in my father’s garden.

Correct my sentences, please.

I found some mistakes for myself.
"Each schedule has its cos and also its pros. I count myself lucky to work for the Government. We get lots of benefits.

Hello Mr Torster,

Please, check the sentences that I built below:

I come out of the house at 6am and my wife comes out at 7am. I come in my office at 8am and leave it at 6pm. My children goes up on the tower by the lift. I go down the stairs. I usually drink a coffee. My mother doesn’t like a coffe, she drinks tee. Every morning I meet my neighbor at the train station. I get on the train when he gets off the train. My daughter drives a car and I drive a truck. Children knows that their mother loves them and mother knows that they loved her too. Also I know it. I don’t understand what she say and she doesn’t understand what I say. I run in the morning and my son runs in the evenings.

I look forward to your answer.

Hello Mr Torster,

I come out of the house at 6am and my wife comes out at 7am. I come in my office at 8am and leave it at 6pm. My children goes up on the tower by the lift. I go down the stairs. I usually drink a coffee. My mother doesn’t like a coffe, she drinks tee. Every morning I meet my neighbor at the train station. I get on the train when he gets off the train. My daughter drives a car and I drive a truck. Children knows that their mother loves them and mother knows that they loved her too. Also I know it. I don’t understand what she says and she doesn’t understand what I say. I run in the morning and my son runs in the evenings.

Hello Mr Torster,

I come out of the house at 6am and my wife comes out at 7am. I come in my office at 8am and leave it at 6pm. My children goes up on the tower by the lift. I go down the stairs. I usually drink a coffee. My mother doesn’t like a coffe, she drinks tee. Every morning I meet my neighbor at the train station. I get on the train when he gets off the train. My daughter drives a car and I drive a truck. Children knows that their mother loves them and mother knows that they loved her too. Also I know it. I don’t understand what she says and she doesn’t understand what I say. I run in the morning and my son runs in the evenings.

I leave the house at 6am and my wife leaves at 7am. I get to my office at 8am and leave it at 6pm. My children go up on the tower using the lift. I go down the stairs. I usually drink coffee. My mother doesn’t like coffee, she drinks tea. Every morning I meet my neighbour at the train station. I get on the train when he gets off the train. My daughter drives a car and I drive a truck. Our children know that their mother loves them and their mother knows that they love her too. Also, I know it. I don’t understand what she says and she doesn’t understand what I say. I run in the morning and my son runs in the evening.