Should I feel guilty to be an Arabic Muslim person?

Happy to be here Claudia…

You can throw the book of math away and you solve the problems or the difficult questions by your special way, but that will not support you in future, because you have no basic way or the correct method of it,

“Religious” is a word which has been invented by people, and the different dresses
which “religious” wear are unjustified…

People could fight even for a piece of sandwich…

. If you give a poor people a plate of delicious food, and you say to them:take this plate and divide it between you… but each one of them has drew his knife and said: this plate is mine, if anybody took a piece of this food I will kill him…
This will not be your fault.

I told you, you practise it, whether under a religion umbrella, or under anything else…

The only morals are not enough to help people in the time of weakness… a lot of people who were moralistic had failed and betrayed their principles, the thing which prevented them not to steal or not to fall in the sin is their fear and their will, which God had promised…

Believing is must be based on knowing. learning is very recommended…

What could cause headache to the brain is, just when it works against
itself.

I don’t think you can make such a judgement, nor are you clairvoyant. :slight_smile:

Religion is the belief in higher beings, the supernatural and the afterlife, and the teachings based on such a belief.

Yes, of course! Religious people as well as nonreligious people.

I do not believe in higher beings, the supernatural and the afterlife. Period! Religious people often confuse religious doctrines with morals, and this is where they err. Someone who believes in a God can be just as immoral as someone who doesn’t. And someone who does not believe in a God can be just as honest and kind as someone who does. Morals and religion are two different things.

I don’t agree. Considering that only a small percentage of Earth’s population is Atheist, the amount of violence and crime cannot be attributed only to them.

Religion arose from “not knowing”, in order to try to explain the unexplainable. For example: humans did not know what thunder is and where it comes from, so it had to be a God.

Your brain doesn’t do that from time to time?

Claudia

Well done Claudia…

It is not necessary that every person who belongs to a religion is believing in God… Most people either atheist or weak in his faith…
And let’s not forget that there are a lot of people having wrong and weak ideas about their believing, and they ( as a result) fall in the laps of opportunists who fill their brains with delusions until they become maniac persons in religion to achieve by them their personal goals…
very little who has a sensible idea of God… who they are satisfied in their present life, and are reassured in their future.

Thank you, Jamil.

It is always a pleasure to lead a discussion with you. I would fight with you over a sandwich anytime, especially if it has cheese and egg on it! :slight_smile:

Claudia

thanks in advance, Claudia…

Prepare the sandwich and I’m sure I will be full of it…

Oh by the way, Don’t forget the Pepsi…

If I make the sandwich, it will be much too spicy for you, I’m afraid. But we could use the pizza delivery service.

Claudia

Dear Claudia,

I like your way of thinking. You have a brilliant brain and etiquittes of debate. I want to tell you, I’m Muslim and love my islam. I feel I can live without food and water and can’t do without my religion. You know, we used to live in its ambiance and it’s very relaxing for us. Please, don’t misunderstand me. I don’t say that others are not satisfied with their religions or unbelieving in higher being(s). I’m talking to you to describe my sensation. We, Muslims are praying five times per day. As you know women must pass the period every month and it’s forbidden to pray during period. We feel we are crippled. Prayer time is relaxing and happiness time in which we release ourlife stress and sadness. I’m sure that islam is the best for humans, this is my faith. If I’m not, I don’t deserve to be Muslim. If we are friends you should accept me with my thoughts and I have to accept and respect you without judging you or forcing you to convert to islam. Islam isn’t arbitrary faith. It’s for disseminating peace all over the world. Don’t judge islam from some fake muslims. Believe me they are not real muslims. Like if you teach your students or kids etiquettes of eating. They won’t act perfectly at all. Some of them will be perfect and some will not.

I’m not fanatic. I have friends from different religions and cultures, you are one of them. I love my friends as if they were my brothers. I feel I have a treasure and wish to share them. Like if I had piece of yummy cake I’ll say I wish if Claudia next to me and eating this yummy cake bite for me and bite for her. That is because I love you and want to share you every good experience in my life. At the meantime I totally respect your faith and your own principle in your life and hope to know more about you and your thoughts.

Wish to you and jamil and all members wonderful life :wink:
Hope my message to be clear for you and for all.
Regards,
Laila

There is no sins being a believer or non believer.

I’m a learned Buddhist.

I admire Muslims for they regularly pray five times a day .

I admire Christians for they regularly go to church.

I admire non believers for they think independently.

But I hate terrorists and exploiters of mankind.

It’s just a thought.

kind regards.

Friends,
Please go on talking. I was just mumbling as usual. You know me?

kind regards.

Hi Laila,

I don’t judge a person by his/her belief or heritage; I judge a person by the way he or she behaves towards me. If someone is friendly, welcoming and honest, and has a good sense of humor, I feel comfortable enough to become his/her friend; I won’t if I meet someone who is arrogant, condescending and dishonest. You’re asking if you should feel guilty about being an Arabic Muslim. Anyone of us could ask the same thing about being whatever we are. In my opinion, it is a pointless question. Don’t misunderstand me when I say this, but it isn’t your religious background that makes a difference in the world, but your (own) thoughts and deeds and nothing else. You are happy to be a Muslim and I’m happy to be a nonbeliever (I personally don’t like the word Atheist all that much) and being happy is a good thing.

Now I got a taste for cake . . . I think I’m going to look if I have some chocolate cake in my pantry. If I do, I’ll eat a second piece for you, which is cool, because that way I can have two pieces and not feel guilty about all those calories. We just have to keep in mind that not everyone likes chocolate cake. :wink:

Claudia

Wise words, Kyaw.

Claudia

You are right, there is no sin in being a believer or non-believer.

I was raised a Roman Catholic.

I dispensed with religion after I left my mother’s home.

I admire people who adhere to humanistic values in their faith.

I adore people who put sound moral reasoning before religious or social doctrine.

I find any form of violence despicable.

Thank you for getting this chain of thought rolling, Mr Kyaw.

Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for giving me a chance to write. Bless you. I appreciate your writings a lot too.
I’m happy to be with you.

kind regards.