Should I feel guilty to be an Arabic Muslim person?

How funny! Like somebody is moaning and groaning for hiding something more like very authentic picture!

Sorry, I should hold me on right now as at least I am talking with an authority.

We human beings are herd animals. We need a leader to guide us and tell us what to do and what to believe. We don’t have answers to many of life’s important questions and often to trivial ones as well. We look at what the majority does and we follow them. This happens on all kinds of levels: within a family, a company, a society. When you are born you are completely free of any pre-defined beliefs or prejudices. As a child you are not aware of any cultural differences’ or ‘religion’. As you grow older you learn that to some questions there are no easy answers. You try to get those answers from your parents, your teachers or other people you deem knowledgeable and experienced. You are satisfied with some of the answers but you also doubt some of them. Religions and ideologies are devices that people turn to when they can’t find the answers to certain questions themselves.

But nobody makes you believe anything. You do the thinking all by yourself. To me it doesn’t make sense to say “I’m proud to be white” or “I’m proud to be Jewish” or “I’m proud to be an Arab” because you didn’t choose to be those. If you were born white there is nothing be proud of because you didn’t have anything to do with it. If you are Jewish there is no reason to be proud or ashamed of it because you didn’t select your parents. The same goes for being Arabic. If you were born an Arab that’s just what you are. You can be proud of what you have achieved or accomplished. Neither religion nor race is an accomplishment by itself.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Machu Picchu, Peru[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’m glad that Torston has put the compass on the correct direction. Minhaj, frankly your language has caused confusion to me at least, I think you are trying to practise an overhead language with us. You remind me in that who writes such mysterious texts to make people think that he has such superiority in mind which they haven’t,.Please take your black glasses off and be clear with yourself firstly… then with the others.

Hi Jamilion!
Subjectively,I am almost conscientious about all, thank you for your comment.

Mr Minhaj… I didn’t think that you will give up very easily. I was waiting you to explain your view, because the critic here is not a native speaker, and there is a wide-field to be the right." at least partly"… where is your strong argument?
we are here to listen to more than one view… and that would be useful to every one here…!

Thanks

“شكرا جزيلا”

Oh! matter is not that.

At least, Torsten is almost right. I have been receiving this problems from somewhere also, like Alan too…

Do you know maximum people(not native)can’t speak English fluently? Where I can and it is almost like American accent since almost 20 years!

It is not a norm or courtesy that when somebody speaks, his partner will ask him,oh, things are not going as like native stylistic ways! Accent is different where fastest ways are more than that. I was not too conscientious about the styles.

In addition, Law is a very much interesting subject that I have acquired few years back.This site is own by Torsten. He invites us and he has the discreet right to object you in some ways.If you feel your right is violated you might be asked this. Torsten feels unsafe so that he just deleted one of my recent post from here!

It is his discreet rights where he must have some cogent logic,etc. like he can say you are an intruder! It is a tress pass.

I am not kidding you, am I?

Though we enjoy more ‘freedom of speech here’, no doubt. I discussed with some of my native English friends who have been teaching English in Taiwan and Korea. They have now implied this stylistic matter too.

I am sure you have gotten your some answers now. Again, I got a lot of good feed backs from ETN other members time to time, I shouldn’t omit these. I am grateful to them.

Minhajquazi, as a native English speaker, I can only say that I find your contributions absolutely fascinating. In over 60 years of speaking, hearing and reading English, I’ve never known anyone use the language as you do. I keep trying to read it and understand what you are saying. It is as though you have invented your own English dialect which you are able to write so fluently and eloquently. When read aloud, it sometimes almost sounds like modern music (not pop), but I don’t really understand that either, although my son is a composer.
Keep up the good work and keep us on our toes.

May I say it good feed back?

Would you please see more now?

english-test.net/forum/ftopic86579.html

english-test.net/forum/sutra … tml#419615

english-test.net/forum/ftopic86382-15.html

There are more like that and on so on—

So far, I am glade when you have given your attention here.

Again, I see you were annoyed when once I differ with you --I argued,

“It is I”, not— “It is me”. Interesting!

Oh! I am a dam foolish one who makes differ with an honorable English speaker whatever the grammar book says.

As several people have tried to explain… no, you can’t.
Your use of ‘major’ is incorrect. I guess you mean ‘the majority of…’
Your use of ‘since’ is incorrect. I guess you mean ‘for’.

It is not a norm or courtesy that when somebody speaks, his partner will ask him,oh, things are not going as like native stylistic/grammatical correct ways!

This script I wrote, it is not my creation( I mean theme), I have gotten it from Cliffs suggestion books of TOEFL . Last two months, I have been following the BBC, sometimes I am watching/listening their grammatically wrong speech too!

Bev, we are nobody is perfect in English language -but question may be to what extend.
You do few wrong where I do more as it is not my profession.

Language is a tool to communicate each other, when this language becomes unmeaning, that means it practically will be an empty of its meaningful…

I personally support who is able to express his thoughts clearly and masterly. We learn English because we want to communicate with the world… but if we learn the language of Minhaj we will communicate with Minhaj only.

I agree. Quazi’s English is like some kind of conlang that only (or probably not even) he understands. He uses words that are way above his level and puts them into combinations almost at random. You can achieve the same by running the same text through a software program several times. It can be hilarious when you do it for fun.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A fruit and vegetable stand[YSaerTTEW443543]

Unfortunately you don’t accept correction, which means you will not improve and you willl not be able to make yourself clearly understood in English.

That’s right. Quazi’s English is beyond repair because he obviously has never been interested in learning real English. Instead, he has been developing his own language which nobody uses except for him. This is a good one: “Bev, we are nobody is perfect in English language.”[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A stroll along the coast[YSaerTTEW443543]

Shame!
What do you mean by adding shoes gift here?
If you agree or not, Say your own opinion and nobody will attack you at home and throw you in jail. This is a suitable place to express your ideas freely.

Please Asicsxxn, what do you mean?

There are those who like a bit of fun, if it is,welcome.
or these are the men for me?(indirect statement).

Whatever it is, Torsten, I am sorry, your level of English is not up to the mark yet.If you feel free, I will show you personally.

What you are all saying that is only stylistic, it can be solved within few months, no problem at all.

I offer everybody here please check yourself in which level you are now by

. , US, UK, basic English, Oxford writing style, UK grammar or professional writing for Sentence Structure. Later one I am now top 25% out of 20,000 participators, top 25% on US,Uk basic English out of 2,30,000 participators etc. or check by

CEF Common European frame.
You are almost all are here biased that is the problem. Gentlemen, we enjoyed a lot,
may I quiet now from here for more good topics?

What happen to your brain Minhaj? What is this mess?

Who are you to judge people here?

What do you think of yourself to evaluate Torsten’s level?

I bet if we open your English for votig, the result will be 99% percent that your English is weird. I’m sure in 100% that if you write your sentence with your language in google translate it will be pretty better than yours. I can’t understand your English at all and sure if you read your sentences you’ll not understand them. This is not English.

Take this clue and improve your skills. It’s not shame to improve yourself even in your mother tongue. It’s not about you, it’s about our members here. They are learning and this will affect them and their enthusiasm.

About shoes post I think it’s one of your participants. This is not funny. This is ridiculous. Everyone here have to respect himself and others.

If you take your English from this website, I’m so sorry for you. You have wonderful English from your experience in hiring people for jobs. That’s empossible equation. Maybe we all have to study this English. So, please guys go to that website to learn real English. Maybe this forum is for hiring people, who knows!!!

You all are educated people. Please don’t forget your mission. There are thousands of learners. And nobody wins in a fight. The fallen gets hurt bodily and the winner mentally gets hurt?

You people are now on an international page. Please be careful.

You should go on to the grammar page, if you want to snap and tear each others about it, if you treasure it.

I mean you are out of the topic now. Please steer back to the essence of the topic.

I only want to read your professional thoughts not your English things. ( Please take no offense, I’m just an onlooker )

kind regards.

Suppose, I only know how to say Water and Give.

I look thirsty . And I say Water or Water me give or Give me water. Even I say Terwa and show sing language, you can understand what I need?

No big deal for the learned and educated ?

Give some water who looks thirsty.

kind regards.