Recording voice messages on the forum?

hi i have install java on my pc but i donā€™t know how can i record my voice for u

• Create a new forum post describing what your voice message will be about.
  • Go back to you forum post and click on the ā€˜recordā€™ button.
  • Wait until a small online recorder in your forum post opens up.
  • Click on the red ā€˜recordā€™ button.
  • Record your voice message.
  • Click on the blue ā€˜stopā€™ button when you are finished.
  • Click on the play button to hear your voice message.
  • Click on the ā€˜sendā€™ button to upload your voice message.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Workers talking[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten
I am writing a short essay. you read and listen it just correct me in both way. I love shopping.we have a small shopping complex in diat where we live.we can shop there for our daily chores but we have to go out for branded stuff.The worst part is malls and showrooms are quite far from this place.When we want to go out for shoping.we have to make our mind one day prior.But this city is really beautiful.Weā€™r enjoying this place because whether is pleasent here. Whole year there is not to much cold or hot.I know this essay is not very impressive but I m trying hard to improve myself so pls correct it on impressive way.

Hi Torsten
I m trying to click on that podcast which u sent me.I donā€™t know why itā€™s not working.I curious to listen it.pls help me.

hi i thought u send me somthing.but now i got to know.but why u r not giving me any remarks

Hi Manu,

I have made some changes in CAPITAL letters:

I am writing a short essay. CAN you PLEASE read IT and listen TO it SO THAT YOU CAN correct me both wayS. I love shopping. We have a small shopping complex in Diat where we live. We can shop there for our EVERYDAY NEEDS but we have to go out OF TOWN for branded stuff. The worst part FOR US IS THAT malls and showrooms are quite A LONG WAY from this place. When we want to go out FOR SHOPPING. We have to make our mind UP one day IN ADVANCE. But this city is really beautiful. We REALLY ENJOY this place because THE WEATHER here IS PLEASANT. THROUGHOUT THE whole year IT IS NEITHER TOO cold or TOO hot. I know this essay is not very impressive but I m trying hard to improve myself so PLEASE correct it AS FULLY AS POSSIBLE.

Alan

Hi Alen
I received your mail.I read it so many times so that i get to know about my mistakes.When i was reading the mail realized my mistakes which i have done.First of all,I am thankful to you for everything which you people are doing for english learners.In this mail i am trying my best to write in a correct way.I am learning this language because it is my basic requirment.I m an army officers wife and i have to attend parties very often.In parties,Ladies speaks so fluently and enjoy the parties then i feel bad.If i try to speak with them i can able to speak a few sentences.I m also afraid ,if i will do mistake people will laugh at me that i really donā€™t want because my husband is in good post and i donā€™t want to let him down.If you can do any thing for me in speaking portion,I m thankful to you.Pls correct it as fully as possible

Dear friends! Here is my version of the text and my first try to use voice recorder

Source: english-test.net/toeic/liste ā€¦ event.html

Ok , Thanks very much

I undertood now I will do that , just now I donā€™t have microphone or headphone. Any way I will do later . I want to know Mr. Torsten How many marks I got in the exercises .
Thanks

Hello again Torsten,

Great, really great. This is what i am waiting forā€¦ to hear my voice. Very interesting part for me.
How would a student be disinterested in every new lessons you give? Surely they will really learn.

Thanks again,
Ana

HI TORSTEN
I INSTALLED JAVA BUT AGAIN I AM FAILED TO RECORD MY VOICE.I USED TO RECORD MY VOICE NO.OF TIMES.FEW DAYS BACK I UPDATE MY COMPUTER BUT AFTER THAT I INSTALLED JAVA AGAIN.I DONā€™T KNOW WHERE IS THE MISTAKE.PLS HELP ME.

Hello Torsten,

It is really exciting to hear your own voice and feels a little shaky knowing
that somebody will be able to listen to you.

Once again, I am Ana from the Philippines, enjoying all the lessons that Iā€™ve been
receiving and feels that I am learning a lot.

Listening exercises does a lot more. It will really sharpen your mind though there are
times that you will feel a little bored especially when you are in a hurry because you have
something very important to do. But all in all itā€™s very good especially when you really want to
improve your learning.

Until then,
Ana

heloo my name is mohi eldin from sudan i want to learn seack english fluent but how i cant please give me advice

Hi Torsten an everyone :shock:

Iā€™m from Peru, Iā€™m actually studying english and my main issue with english is in the speaking part., I get great scores in reading, listening and writing but when the teacher ask me a simple question I totally freezeĀ”Ā”Ā”Ā” So I hope to solve this problem by practising with this awesome toolā€¦