Question : Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Using cars become an indispensable need among people all over the world. Particularly, in modern societies, living without cars is absolutely absurd. Regarding the topic question, some people like to use their private cars while others prefer to not use them in order to decrease the use of them in future. Both sides have their own reasons to support their views. I do personally believe that using cars is crucial nowadays so it can cause to increase the number of cars in twenty years than there are today. Here are the reasons why.
First of all, I think that people are much busier than before. Because they have full-time jobs and work hard. Even others may have two or three jobs. They work hard to confront their family’s expenses. So, they don’t have enough time to wait for the bus or take the taxi to get to work. So, having cars is one of the important needs in such modern societies. That’s why I believe that in twenty years, the world is going to be more advanced and technical so people have to work hard and need cars and also machines to purchase them time. I would like to bring an example of my own experience. I have a sincere friend named Fariba. They are really rich. Every member of her family has a private car in order to go to work. So, in the future, I think not only families like my friend, but also, every families in the world want a private car.
There is also another subtle point about increasing the number of cars in the Future like in twenty years. according to increasing the need of people for using cars, mentioned in the previous paragraph, I think that manufacturers and companies have increased their products like car producing companies. They do this because they think about their benefit and they can earn much more money. For instance, companies like BMW and Mercedes Benz are one of the strongest manufacturers in the world that announced in the advertisement, are going to produce more than one million car for thirty years. So, that’s the second belief of mine that cars absolutely increase in the Future.
To sum up, different people have different opinion about the number of cars in the future. I firmly believe that cars will in crease in twenty years not only to solve the people’s problem and save their time, but also, can cause to manufacturers to increase their profit.

2 Likes

The use of cars has become an indispensable need for people all over the world. Especially in modern societies, life without a car is absolutely absurd. As for the issue, some people like to use their private cars, while others prefer not to use them in order to reduce their usage in the future. Both sides have their own reasons to support their views. Personally, I believe that car use is very important nowadays and may lead to more cars in twenty years than today. Here are the reasons why.
First, I believe that people are much busier today than they used to be. That’s because they have full-time jobs and they work hard. Others may even have two or three jobs. They work hard to pay their family expenses. So they don’t have enough time to wait for the bus or take a cab to get to work. So a car is one of the most important needs in such modern societies. Therefore, I believe that in twenty years the world will be more advanced and technical, so people will have to work hard and need cars and also machines to save time. I would like to give an example from my own experience. I have a sincere friend named Fariba. They are really rich. Every member of their family has their own car to go to work. So I think in the future, not only families like my friend, but all families in the world will want to have a private car.
There is another subtle point related to the increasing number of cars in the future, for example, twenty years from now. According to people’s increasing demand for cars, which was mentioned in the previous paragraph, I think manufacturers and companies have increased their products, such as car producers. They do this because they think of their benefits and can make much more money. For example, companies like BMW and Mercedes Benz are one of the strongest manufacturers in the world, announcing in advertisements that they will produce more than one million cars in the next thirty years. So that is the second belief of mine, that cars will absolutely increase in the future.
In summary, different people have different opinions about the number of cars in the future. I strongly believe that the number of cars will increase in twenty years, not only to solve people’s problems and save their time, but also to increase manufacturers’ profit.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like