Progress report (Top 100)?

morning sir, i have much improvement on this electronic lesson which opened my brain for so many tactics of using a right words,and how to put a good sentence orderly
thanks once again to all staff and lecterers of ths bliss lesson
best regards
nura
nigeria

hey nura
u r most welcome any time and do some good practices every day.
u must keep it up with ur progress.
it is very essential and sine qua non to learn as many books in ur leisures. read quality not quantity. use them in appropriate manner.

will u be a friend of mine? i am from Morocco.
read u soon,

Hello Mahendra,

Many thanks for your message. You might want to take a look at this: How can I improve my writing skills?

Let me know what you think.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Working on the bridge structure[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,
My last message consists many undesired mistakes.I have noticed that my writing skills were a dissaster and unpardonable.However,i have gone through the’HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY WRITING SKILLS’.
There are many information i have gathered from it and decidedly i will implement all of them a short while.

Torsten, indeed you are a marvellous and brillant observer.

warm regards
Mahendra

Hi Torsten,

It might the third time i open this forum. Honestly, I do not have much time to learn English because I’m quite busy at this time. I think I should introduce about myself to everyone. My name is Diep Anh. I’m from Ha Noi, Viet Nam. I’m working for Travel Company as Marketing Manager. I was tour guide for 5 years as introduce my country to traveler. I found this website help me a lot about my English. And I would like to discuss about topic because it helps us about grammar and vocabulary. Anyway I will try to spen more time to do test and hope I will have star in front my user name (_).

Thanks
Anh.

Wow, I did have star in front my user name, I don’t know how. Anyway, thanks. Anh.

Hi TORSTEN! thanks for helping me, the truth is that I have very little time to practice English due to heavy work schedule but again I thank you very much for your helped, the writings and tasks that you have sent me have been easy to understand, because they have (contained) a known vocabulary for me and very few words which I have had to investigate.
Thanks a million and my best regards…
HENANDO V.
FROM MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA.

Like the idea of creating progress report page :slight_smile:
It will be the page of our past-day activities (Am I right :?:
Good job :!: …

Hi Toresten
it was nice to hear from you, it shows me that someone is there to see my progress, i like them to be posted, because i get to know where i stand and how long i have to go.
thanks, anahid

Hi Torsten,
All I’d like to say is I feel a great gratitude to you for your job.

Good afternon, TORSTEN
Thanks again for your help , as you can see I’am doing progress and I would like to contunue to receive your lessons too. It’s a long time since I haven’t receive any.The progress report gives me much motivations.
Fatou,New York

Hi Fatou,

You need to complete more tests before you get another progress report via email.

Good luck,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sea view[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Torsten,
first, I could try to this Forum work space for asking questions.
I have been doing,but maybe place no good, I’m fled my home Dar four -Sudan longtime I’m Refugee in Malaysia . I do have this server signal problems at all time. Sometimes it would take hours to open my mouth, since I don’t have too much money to endure with it’s delays, I would sign out for another day. in any case, let me use it now that is for their kindness in accepting to help humanity.
Most of us who where not try to preparing for the TOEFL ibt test I wan to exam.but now I can not only speak English but write, type, and discuss in English with your forum help of-course. God Bless you all, Torsten Daerr, Alan Townend, and the rest of our Forum Teachers and please give my best regards to my fellow students, tell them I love them very much. I am trying to follow your direction to send my picture, but it has not been able to access through, please. bear with me. Please answer my 1st question. What is a PHRASE? How can one use phrases instead of grammar? How can I get use to phrases only?

I’m a bit disappointed with the progress report
not because my score is bad… but it seems like the report is wrong
it’s written that I’ve done 672 test questions and i just done it correctly about 160 questions!!!
what a really bad score!!!
at the end, i just realize and I’m sure that i haven’t done 672 test questions!!!
the maximum test questions that I’ve done are approximately 200!!!
so, i think there’s something wrong with the system or anything else!!!
the progress report became important for me because my friend will check it daily…
I’ve done my best because I don’t want to disappoint her. but i think the system trouble will make her disappoint to me… :’(

Hi Torsten Daerr

Thank for your encouraging. yes I am very happy. Since I have started using this website. I have improved a lot and also my confidence has boasted. I am recommending every one who is using this website is very good and a useful website, the reason of saying that is I practiced more than 30 tests and I had already seen the results.

Thanks

Sahra

Dear Mr.Torsten I did all vocabulary and preparation TOEIC tests.
Where are the other tests I must do to reach Mr. Joao Fonseca results?
According to your rating I am now 26th in top 100 list.
Regards,
Nikolay2009

Hi Torsten: I´m no happy with my score, I consider myself a regular student, I mean, most of the times I get 1/1 or 7-8/10 and in my progress report I have 51% in my progress, and I have few correct answers. Can you explain me why? I don´t understand and I disagree with that. many thanks.

Dear Nikolay,

Many thanks for your question. In order to reach Mr. Joao Fonseca’s position you need to answer at least 40000 questions more. Mr. Joao Fonseca completes a number of tests every day while you seem to have quit on December 8.

So I hope you’ll resume your online English training soon.
Merry Christmas,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many hours do you work each week?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Lourdes,

When you take a look at your progress report again you will see that out of 2004 questions you answered 661 correctly. That’s why you progress is only around 50%.

The only way to get it up is again is for you to answer more questions correctly.

Hope this helps.
Merry Christmas,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Could I see your driver’s license?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear Torsten,
Thanks so much for your congratulation as well as your progress report today. However I thinks that your congratulation on my learning successes is not really exact, :-), maybe congratulation for completion all the first 30 of your online English tests is more correct, here. Because my results are so bad that disappointed me right after checking score. hic…the results make me feel worry about my English. Of course, that is my own knowledge which I should further attempt to practice more and more to improve my English. No way is better than practice step by step, right?

you can see my progress report, so could you give me helpful advices to improve my English or some practical hints to reach basic English a.s.p?

Many thanks for all!
Greet from Vietnam