Possessive 's' (Unit 6)

I did not know about this thank you for clearing it out for us thanks Torsen

I have problem writing for essay or topic, how to write shopping, traveling,present,working,school and area example, can you descrbe your area. thank you for your help me

Hi Torsten red (s) is for possession and blue is for short form.

Good day to you Mr. Torsten,

The red 's is the possessive one because you used the word his and her. His and her are pronoun words, belonging to the persons already spoken.
And the blue 's is stand for is.

I hope im right. And thanks alot.

thank u mr torsten for every thing u do with us.u r very kind.the red “s” reffers to the possessive case.as to say ;madiha’s room which means the room of madiha. and the blue one reffers to the abbreviation of the verb to be in the simple present,as :he’s kind(he is kind).

I think red is possesive da blue is be-verb

your lessons and tests are very interesting. I like it. Thank you.

dear Torsten ,
HI. the red s is a possessive s ,but the blue s is verb to be in the present with a singular pronoun {is].
thanks for you i feel that i became better in english becouse of your lessons.
cutegirl

hi to every one can you helpe please in this question what is the difference between argument and support and thanks

present tene and past tense thanks from faduma

Because blue ‘s’ is short form for ‘is’ and red if for possessive

Well, a possessive form is the mining, belong to
like WENDY’S RESTAURANT , all food is made on these restaurant is belong to Wendy’s.

Rene’s book
Jose’s shoes

noun possessive for is when we use contractions of words like,

She is a clever person, so other way is She’s a clever person.

hi,Torsten first of all thanks for the lessons.As you mention “s”.The “s” mentioned in red color show possesion and blue one is used to shorten the “is”.hope fully my answer is right .its not so difficult i think.i wish slow and steady but i improve my english.

Hi im amisa. i love to improve my english here.its my goal to to become fluent.i love to have friends here.and i’m really appriciate Torsten help

dear teacher. The red ones are possessives and the blue ones are verb to be

Hi Mr Torsten first of all thanks for the lesson.
the possessive (s) is red one and the blue one is the shortcut of (is) like: he is=he’s or she is =she’s

Dear Mr. Torsten,

My name is Baktash Afshar and I appreciate all your assistance regarding the english lessons–many thanks. and about the questions I am sure that the red one’s shows the possissive and the blue one shows the abbreviation once again thanks have a good day…
Baktash Afshar

best regards

Blue ones refer to verb to be , such as "is " . On the other hand , the reds refer to possessive , such as Nancy’s car is Nissan Datsun .

Hi, everyone. Good morning Torsten.
Well, Sometimes we use s in red when refer to possession such as this case “husband’s name”, the name of husband. In the other hand, the case in blue are verb to be, example: “He’s an engineer!”, he is an engineer.

Thanks,
Adilson