i think the blue ones shows to be verb when the red ones shows possession

HI Torsten and everyone

he is --> becomes he’s
she is --> becomes she’s

I see how it work a possessive “S”.

thanks for this.=)

Hi Torsten,
i know the use of he’s and she’s
blue s show helping verb and red s give us a sign of possessive.am i write sir?

hi how are you
i think red s for possessive
and blue s for simple present

hi,
the red colour indicate-possessiveness but blue represent the abbreviated for of is(VERB).
am i right.
thanks for your simple and useful text.its worth it.

good evening Mr Torsten this my answer about unit 6 the first red ‘s’ is present the relation between anna and her husbandand and the 2 indicate relation between anna and sarah and the third indicate connection between sarah and her boyfriend &the blue ‘s’ indicate is. i think my answer will be right but if it’s not right please tell me what is the right answer thank u very much .

Hello Meetupreeti,

The red s indicates a possessive while the blue is the abbreviated form of ‘is’.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A hiker crossing the river[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello,
In lesson 6 : «s» sometimes red because it is possessive and sometimes blue because it is contracted form of the verb “To be”.

See you in next lesson

Davidroll

Hi Torsten,
Thank you for the lesson number 6.I think the the red one show possessive’s and the blue one show verb to be.for example,
She’s pretty it means she is pretty.
Her daughter’s name is Sarah.Here ‘s’ is a possessive case.
Thanks again.
Shajeda

Hi Torsten,
I took the lesson must vs.had to and I got 9 correct answer.
Take care bye.

[color=she is my doctor…darkblue]

Dear Torten

I have the same answers for the question

the blue one is verb to “be” shot from of "is "

and the red one is a possessive case . for eg Sarah’s boyfriend

Best regard

Sidala

i think the blue ones express e verb IS (he is),the red ones express the possessive
ex:“Her husband’s name is Frank” is the same as the name of her husband is Frank

Hello Mr Torsten,
I’m Al hassane Ndiaye,i want to have on my computer a Traductor logicel french-english and english-french,if you can to help me. thank and many thanks to you because you are doing a great job for us.
Yhank agains

Hi, torsten
I’ll be short :slight_smile: - Blue “'s” stands for the abbreviated form of “Is” and the red “'S” - possesive form
Cheers

Hello,
I think the blue one is an abbrevation of the present simple of verb to be. e.g. she is - there are two vocals near each other, she ends with vocal and is start with vocal

The red one shows possession
Sarah’s boyfriend, is equal to boyfrend of Sarah and shows possesion, so is the short version of it
Thank you

Hello Torsten,
I think the blue ones are the abbreviated versions of
he’s-- he is.

the red ones are used for possessives.

With Best Regards,
Sai Shandilia.

Hi Torstern,
In the lesson,the blue ‘s’ are short form of verb to be ‘is’.The red ‘s’ are possessive.That is different between two ('s).Thanks a lot for your lesson.
Ngu

Hellow;
The blue colour is abbreviated Something that is owned “possesive”, while red is the short form of “is”
is I rigth???

Bastian