Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Hi Mr Torsten,
Thank you very much for your encouragement. My score was not bad, however, I missed two questions. Your help is incommensurable. Our English should improve after a while when finally we master the English grammar. I have two grandchildren, they are preoccupied now with the Christmas decoration. Their joy and excitement increases inside of us the magic and spirit of Christmas. A lot of multicolor lights shine inside and outside of the house. Their presence is there " To guide Santa in the dark night, so he will not hurt himself." they said.
Would you please let me know if the sentences are corrects.
Regards,
Magguy

Possessive adjectives indicate possession when you name the object or the possession, otherwise you might be using possessive pronoun or possessive form.

My house is in Mexico.
You´re from another country. Your house is located in another place.
He´s from México. His house is located in México.
Her house is in England.
They´re from Germany. Their house is located in Germany.
Our country is in America.
You´re from Egypt. Your houses are located in Egypt.

Regards,

Tavo2

hello
my name is Ava .I’m a teacher . I work with special students.I like them very much because they’re very kind and friendly.our school is big.my principle is a man whose name is Reza.he hsa a car .Its colour is white

Hello,
I come from Viet Nam. So my house is also at there. I’m married and I have a son. My son is very cute, I love him. My’s wifi is pretty too. I also love hers so much.