Please help us choose a topic for our photo contest!

Work Station at home.
LUIS GUMUCIO
Santiago, Chile

As a Renaissance man, I like symbols. This decoration is a source of inspiration for the creative aspect of designing English lessons for my students.

The laptop, the monitor, the copybook and the the Blackberry are the necessary elements for work.

The cello, viola and violin, instruments which I play during breaks, evoke proportions, balance and harmony.

The plant, a reminder that we are part of Nature, and have healthy habits so to be still around for some years.

The lighthouse to focus on direction and goals, therefore, avoid distractions.

The sitting fireman, to look at when working under pressure, to act fast.

The Parthenon fragment, c 500 B.C. to remember that life is short, to be efficient.

The flag on the cello to honour my homeland.

Finally the Cross, as an aid to contemplation, and remember our God.

LUIS GUMUCIO

Unterrichtsvorbereitungsmaßnahmen

I live in Discovery Gardens in Dubai. See the pictures this is the buildings how its look like, there is garden near my flat and one tines play land.

Let’s me now take you all with me in a small trip in the UAE.

of course every body know Dubai and the tall towers of Dubia, Burj Khalifa, the tallest Building in the world record and the Emirates Towers, the 10th highest building in the world.

lests me show you the east coast places from UAE.

first see the natural beauty of the Arabian Desert, . In the car is my friend. here i am searching for the camels to take some pictuers to show you but i didnt see them.

( Fujairah and Khorfakkan)

Khorfakkan is the Green City of the Emirates,the mountains in Khorfakkan

mosque it located in Fishing village of Dibah in Fujairah and Bidiya Mosque, the oldest place of worship in the U.A.E also known as OTHMAN MOSQUE. It is from year 1446.

In the end some hotels in Fujairah.

Hope you all enjoyed the trip.

Discovery Gardens in Dubai

[b]

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

mountains in Khorfakkan

[b]

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

OTHMAN MOSQUE. It is from year 1446.

[b]

[/b]

[b]

the natural beauty of the Arabian Desert[/b][b]

[/b]hotels in Fujairah.

waiting for the responses

DANCE SPORT IS A BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY.

Hy, this photo was taken in October, when I left from my natal town to the place where I study.
I will post some winter photos too, because it is so beautiful to see the white, snowy mountains.

Hy Torsten,

I was wondering if this topic is still actual?
Can I post photos of any kind? I mean the favorite photos of my pet,house etc.
Have a nice evening.

Hi Hompike, yes the contest is still running and you can post any photo as long as you describe it and add an audio recording.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?[YSaerTTEW443543]

can you help me? I don’t know why, but my photos… they do not appear anywhere.
Is voice message obligatory?

Click on ‘PostReply’
Click on ‘Browse’ next to the ‘Add Photo’ box
Select your photo from your hard drive
Click on ‘Upload Photo’
Click on ‘Send Message’[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in a chemistry class[YSaerTTEW443543]

I did it. I think it will work this time. Thanks for the help. I was sure I did it right last time :slight_smile:

Here is my father and our (ex)dog (was crushed by a car, he didn’t make it trough). I love them both and in the back you can see a tiny part of the place were we used to go on weekends. This was taken last year. Next week I will upload some from this year. Spring is just coming to us :smiley:

Hi Homepike, thanks a lot for posting your photo. When will we hear your voice?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Sprinters at the starting block[YSaerTTEW443543]

Oh my! The vote has ended.
I want to join too! I’ll post my photos soon.

This is a fun activity!

Hi Torsten,
I don’t object to your topics neighter because I don’t have any pictures nor because I don’t have imagination for new.They are nice.
When the contest will come about ? Or you are waiting for more topic ?
Can we just swap some pictures here ?

This is the head of a mask in Côte d’Ivoire specially from Senoufo ethnical group which live in the northern part of the country.As a son from this place I told myself that many will appreciate it simply, because of the fact that this is not something people often meet.The particularity of this mask is that apart from iniated ones, noone else can wear it.The other amazing fact is this mask is a real fire-eater when on the dancing floor Also,pregnants women are warned to keep hide from it because it can interup the pregnancy.Now I let you enjoy

This are Senoufo web draw with tree barks and cotton fabric called the “Waragnenin”

Hy everyone :slight_smile:

Concerning the photo contest I suggest we should all send pictures from our countries to show the headen beauty in spite of the everyday polution.

Regards
Cece

hello everyone.
I send some photo from Isfahan city in Iran that i am living in it. Isfahan is really beautiful with many historical places, many kind people and very good weather and so. the “zayanderood” river has passed from the heart of the city ,also there are many parks with tall trees around it. that is lovely, especially in spring. Every day when I am coming back home from work, I am going for a walk in the park near the river. I send some picture from Isfahan for you.
Best regards
Parnaz

Hi! I also have some photos to share. I’d like you to see my pets. They make a lot of mess, though they are very cute & clever. My cats are of Persian breed (colour-point). They are very fluffy, their hairs are greyish and eyes blue. I love my little gangsters very much!

Kittens Pumba, Leo & Tiny

She-cat Basia

Piggy

Hi! I like the idea of sending photos very much! There are a lot of beautiful places all around us and now we can visit them all witout even leaving our homes. Thank you very much.