Please help us choose a topic for our photo contest!

Which will be our first photo contest theme?

• The tallest building in my town.
  • The place I live/work in.
  • My garden/backyard/balcony.
  • My pet.
  • My car.

0 voters

Hello everyone,

Looking at My back garden/my back yard I think it’s high time we ran our first forum photo contest. So please tick one of the topics listed above to select your favourite theme or suggest another one.

Many thanks,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Are you going to the Christmas party?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Good evening Torsten. How about; “Nature at its best?”

Well…I had to be different and vote for my car/Jeep.

Hi guys, my better half who happens to be a budding photographer herself, has come up with a great idea. How about using the theme of ‘English things abroad’, so like here in Germany you can see everything from English products, signs and even a London red bus doing city tours. So what do you think?

Anyway guys have a fantastic new year.

Scott

well, voting of what you love to, right ?

Hows about

Favorite places I would recommend

btw Torsten - that waterfall is not in my Garden

sorry for telling a lie.

Hi Torsten…

Good that you have come up with another interesting item ‘’[color=blue]photo contest’’ for us…

Best wishes for the competition to yield some some good results…!!

Sahid

Hello Torsten,

I vote for the place I live/work in because there are a lot of people from around the world in this forum, so I would like to know how other places looks like.

vegetables, sport, texture, architecture, portraits, fences, metal, love, stone, timber, fur, roof lines, water, fire, dirt

Hello everyone,

As the poll shows most of our users prefer ‘The place I live or work in’ as their favorite photo theme. So let me start with a couple of pictures where you can see Mr Alexander Birnkammerer of The Agent Factory demonstrating a variety of cell phone applications that run on different phone models such as the iPhone or Android devices.

Please remember that the winner of the contest will receive a product package worth $166 as well as a 60 minute Skype coaching session with a trained native speaker!

To upload your photos simply click on the ‘browse’ button next to the ‘Add photo: box’, select the photo from your hard drive and click on the ‘Add photo’ button. Then you need to wait for a couple of seconds until the photo link appears in your forum post. Sounds a bit complicated but it’s pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it.

I look forward to your postings! Good luck, Torsten

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing work schedules[YSaerTTEW443543]

This picture is one of my son’s favorite place to play. He just used a flattened box as his slide board. It is really fun for my son. I am his cheerer and photographer. Thanks for viewing.

Hi…It is amazing you guys are doing good job.It’s helping people who does not know English.

i would love to vote " the place i live/work in. as it’s essential and important of our life.

It was another beautiful morning with the most lucid sun beams that I can find nowhere except here-my loving backyard home.

Across the river, blue sky is filled with white and feathery clouds. That is an old bridge which is many years older than me because my mother once told me it was the place where my daddy first met her. One of the happiness of my growing -up years was having this place to do things on my own.

Here I am inspired to write some silly stories , paint some pictures and relaxed at the end of the day.
Here I can do everything in my way without being told it is right or wrong or simply I just close my eyes , let the mind wander and dream.
And I perch here after school enjoying the sunset or anything peacefully untill the hunger comes.To me, it is such an ordinary miracle to wallow myself in the quiet,loving and unhurried pleasure that I can feel whenever I am here , my home.

There are some flowers on my balcony.

Best regards,
alex

Spring is coming and here in Vietnam, Our Spring holiday’s just gone by and still, you can see a lot of spring’s sight and sound here.
This is a corner of my house, taking through a special bush/small tree, do you know what’s that kind of tree?? (hint: it’s one of our Lunar New year’s symbol, some kinds of indispensable characteristic)

Here come the answer!! It’s the PEACH blossom :smiley:
(and do you think this picture is really ARTISTIC??)

Finally, just another picture of the trees in my yard (there are not so many trees, to be honest.)

P.s: bonus (this is MY RESULT, I actually DID this bad thing to this poor cock…My god! Salvage my soul!)

Hi my teacher Alan,

Today i will send the pictuers!!

Noor.

hi, our living nowadays 'll come into biology, it’s the nuture of our ancestor.

This is a view from a public park next my house in Curitiba, Brazil.

Hello every one
These are Pictures of last summer for my cousins I took them myself