Please correct me.

1.we are not in speaking terms
2.For couple of weeks now we haven’t spoken.
3.When the need arises I will inform you
3.I would be able to do it when I came to it.
4. we need world of absent corruption, crime and dishonesty.
5.I will swap my phone for/with yours if possible. Please mark me grammatically.

1. We are not on speaking terms.
  2. We haven’t spoken for a couple of weeks now. (This reversed word order is more natural, though yours is okay as long as you add the article.)
  3. As (2) the more natural order is ‘I will inform you when the need arises’, but other than a missing full stop your sentence is okay.
    3b, No correction needed.
  4. We need a world with an absence of corruption, crime and dishonesty.
  5. Both ‘for’ and ‘with’ are possible.

Great, Beeesneees I thank you for your corrections on my post. But I want you to educate me about the (Q3) I dont fully get its meaning (does it mean that particular expression has pass? And then one expressing it currently to someone? It has always confuse please assist me with Instances. Thanks

Please always use past participle after "has/have/had.
… has passed.
… has confused me.

Your last sentence would be better without “Instances”. ( Please help me with some examples.)

Thanks Noren, for your corrections but if you wouldn’t mind you can assist me to clear my doubt with my (Q3).

Which one do you mean? There are two 3s.

Well, I am not sure which sentence you are referring to. Bees must have helped you in your sentence in question. If she has not covered it.
please post it again. I will try.

“Practice makes perfect.”
But what to do? We all make mistakes. But we must learn from the mistakes of others and from our own.

My question was: ‘I would be able to do it when I came to it’ In this expression, It seems to me is in the past but I cannot use it in my daily conversions with people, though I know it only considered to be past tense expression but still I cannot afford to use. Noren you can give more examples to enable me to understand it properly. Thanks

I doub t that you’ll ever need to use such an expression. It is only used when you thought about something in the past at an earlier point to having done something in the past which you are now recalling later.

I wasn’t nervous about sitting the exam as I knew I would be able to do it when I came to it, and I was right. I passed with flying colours.
However, in most cases (including this one) this would be better expressed:
I wasn’t nervous about sitting the exam as I knew I would be able to do it, and I was right. I passed with flying colours.

I am not quite sure about what you actually mean by …“when I came to it.”
Do you mean “to become conscious; to make a decision after thinking a lot; to occur to”?

Examples:
–I will (be able to) do it when I come to a decision.
–I will (be able to) do it when I come to think of it.
–I have a hammer in the trunk of my car, come to think of it. ( meaning: just remember)
–The answer suddenly came to me. ( meaning: I suddenly thought of the answer)
–I threw a little cold water in his face, and he came to immediately. ( meaning: became conscious.)
I hope these examples will help you to some extent.

Noren Lee

“when I came to it”=“when I arrived at the point where I had to do it.”

What is the meaning of " doub t "? Your second sentence is knotty (too complex to understand) esp. for the learners like us. Please explain to us using simple words. We haven’t reached that level.

I ain’t purist. ( correct me if you want )

Noren

I’m sure that you could work out ‘doub t’ is a misplaced space.
The fact that the sentence is knotty (I didn’t need an explanation of the term) is exactly the point. The phrase it explains is also complex and can be expressed in a simpler way.

I know that you are not wrong in writing the word doub t , it’s just a minor typing error. I just wanted to know how would you react. I respect you, rely on you because you are a nice, friendly, and helpful moderator. Please don’t bear a grudge against me. I am sorry for what I did to you that made you angry.
Thanks a lot.

Noren you got to know that(doub t).
The mind is sharper than the sword!!

What do you mean? I didn’t get what you have written. Could you elaborate on your statements?

Noren

As you baffled on Beees oversight mistake, I am trying to indicate that the mind of any person is always quick that is why Beees seems to type(doub t) instead of doubt.

Whatever you say I never baffled anyone. If you say I baffled Beees, that’s wrong. Beees is the best and smartest moderator. I avowed that I wrote that sentence on purpose.

The word “baffle” is mostly used in scientific expressions.

1. … a mystery that has baffled scientists for many years.
  2. … scientist interested in Antarctica research.
  3. … I was baffled by many of the scientific terms.

Noren Lee (Limbu)

I think Ebenezer was trying to say:
‘As you were baffled by Beees’s mistake…’

Beees it seems you have got me than Noren did. Noren I dont think the word (baffle) is only a scientic word. “A cooking pot for the lizard is a cooking pot for the chameleon!!”