Please correct me.

Ebenezer,
I don’t think that I said “baffle” is a scientific word. Instead, I said it is mostly used in scientific expressions. Is it lucid now?

Noren

Ebenezer, please try to be as succinct as possible while expressing your idea or feedback.

Dear Noren, I dont consider my statement to be dense/unclear, which of them is not succinct as you indicated?. By the way I like this ongoing interactions

Hi Ebenezer,
Which language is spoken in your country? You are doing great in your English. I assume that your English will be twice as good in six months. I wish you all the best in your studies.

Noren

Thanks. My brother Noren Lee I know you also have the English language at your command. Thanks for your pleasant remarks. But I like you!

“Twi” is my mother tongue. Just to be curious likwise, what language is your mother tongue

We speak Nepali.

That’s very nice of it, what’s part of Nepal do you stay actually, just to be curious a little.

I live in a city " Dharan " which is about 500 km east of Kathmandu, the capital and the largest city of Nepal.

That’s cute, I also live in the capital city of Ghana, called Accra and is a nice place for me to live.

I think you didn’t get what I meant to say. I don’t live in the capital city of Nepal but in another city called “Dharan”.

Noren, I have gotten you. I have a problem but one, but I had this problem known to Dozy but it didnt really work to my expectation, according to his directions. Is that if I quote the writings of other people as you have quoted my writings, it seems every time I do quote writings of others the white background do not appear, and as well the name of the person whom I have quoted do not indicate for instance(John wrote). So please assist me to learn them thanks.

Can you see the ‘quote’ button next to their name in other people’s posts?

If you click it, you will get a window like this:

Here, the person’s post appears at the top of the message body window. Just type in your reply below that and click send as usual.

I hope you will be able to do it by following Beeees instruction. Have a great day!

Noren