Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi,
I’m Mehdi. I’m from Tehran the capital of Iran. I’m 29 years old. I’m tall. I’m an Industrial Engineer and I work in an international company.My hobbies are listening music, searching new assumption in internet.

Hi all,
I have been asked to tell about myself in an interview,what are all the thing i should tell as reply. Kindly anybody explain me, things needed and the priority according to the interviewer’s expectation. So that i can satisfy them 101%.

Regards,
WhiteKing

Hello Sir,

I thank to you that You have sent me lessen 4. This is very intersting and like it. Now I have know about the personal pronouns,BEe-verb and passive adjectives. I m practicing about them to get confidence and remember.

I would like to say you again thanks to send me lesson and teach me. Hope relation betwee my and you will be continoued of learn and teach.

I m getting glad to learn engling by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi, I’m Irawati. My surname is Renny. I am from Indonesia. Its capital is Jakarta. My mother tangue is Indonesia and the second languages is English. My hobby is reading some education books, traveling to other city, talking to people on internet, cooking and watching the English news program. My home is near the beach. I like to watch sunsight. It is an beautiful panorama. I have two little sisters and a little brother. I am not married yet. I work as a staff of administration.

My favorite places is traveling to Bali, Yogyakarta and Malang. Bali is one of the famous places in Indonesia. Everytime a lot quests from the foreign country visit Bali, because of dances, ceremony, beach and handy craft. Yogyakarta is located in the central of Java. Malang is one of place where harvest of the good vegetables and fruit.
And my favorite food is bakpau patok, Bananas frying, and Lompia.

My word in life that life is struggle and learn everything for becaming better and better.

[color=brown]Hi, My name is Ripples. I’m from Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. My mother tongue is Mandarin and my second language is English. I’m a dancer and my hobbies are dancing, traveling and reading. I wish to futher my master in Australia. The first thing to do is learn more and improve my English. Hope you can help me.

Please correct if i make mistake.Thanks a lot.

Hi I’m Ganesh, My sur name is . I’m from India. Its capital is Delhi. My mother tongue is telugu and my second language is English. I’m a student and my hobbies are playing chess, news paper reading and chit chat with friends. I’m un married.

Hi Ripples

I’m Chan from Bkk. I want to visit KL. sometime. I’d like to find some friends in Malaysia.Please keep in touch me.

Take care

Chan

Hi Ganesh

I’ve been to New Delhi 5 years ago. I’m very impressed India very much. I’ll go there back sometime.Please keep in touch me.

Take care

Chan

Hi, I’m Yanelys. My surname is Rosua. I’m from Cuba. Its capital is La Havana. My parents tongue is Spanish and my second language is English. I’m a student of English and my hobbies are drawing and painting, read, and watch TV. My favorite expresion is

I’m a pizza!

:lol:

And I’m a car. :smiley:

hello
i’m Daniel George . i’m doing computer science.my aim is to become aeronautical enginer

so i want ask whether became should come or become

correct me

Hi DG, and welcome to the forums.

Here are my suggestions for your sentences:

I’m Daniel George . I’m studying computer science. My aim/goal is to become aeronautical engineer.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t quite sure what you were asking in that sentence.

Dear Hank,

Many thanks for your personal profile. Here are some suggestions:

Hi, I’m Hank. My last name is Chang. I’m from Taiwan. It’s an island. Its capital is Taipei. Lots of people confuse Taiwan with Thailand.

I have two mother tongues – Chinese and Mandarin and English is my second language.

I’m an IT engineer and I like photography and traveling.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you like cream in your coffee?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi, Im Akbope. My surname is Kiyakbayeva. Im from Kazakhstan, its capital is Astana. My second language is russian. I have a fiancee. I`m a student. My favourite leasure activity is sport.

Dear Akbope,

Many thanks for joining our forum and posting your personal profile. There are only two little things I’d like to point out: Please use the apostrophe (') instead of the grave accent (`). The second thing is the capitalization of the word Russian.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Should I try to reach Ms. Lyons on her cell?[YSaerTTEW443543]

hi, i’m Thainá. my surname is Nunes. i’m from Brazil, its capital is brazilia. my mother tongue is portuguese, my second lenguage is english.
i’m going to do journalism on a college of califórnia.
my hobbies are dance, listen to music, read, surf on internet, play videogame, go out with friends, etc.
i have a boyfriend, his name is Carlos. i love him. he is my life. =D

Hi Chan

Nice to meet you here.Welcome to Malaysia.

Bkk stand for what?? Where is it?

Ripples

Hi, I am mohammad Ahmad, studient in the collage of Art - evening course/ translation department / English branche/ Iraq / Mosul city/

I’m Huong. Mysurname is Hoang. I’m from Viet Nam. My capital is Ha Noi.My mother tougue is Vietnamese and my second language is English. I’m a student and also a tutor.My hobbies are reading book, listening to rock music and chatting with my friends. I’m single. My favourite expression is" Where there is a will, there is a way"