Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Hi everybody. I’m Chakriya. I live in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I’m student. My major is business admissiontration. I’m happy to talk with you.

Hi, every body!
I’m Dung from Vietnam, I living in Hanoi capital, I somtime use english for my work so would like to learn english, without i like english too. I have ever learnt english many time but I cann’t speaking, hearing and writing english.
I hope so my english will is more improve after job english-test.net
Thanks

Hello,
Thanks so much for your email
My name is Minh Tu. My nickname is Susan. My son is Hong Khang. His favorite food is Chinese food. My daughter is Minh Thu. Her favorite food is chicken soup They have the same hobbies. There are watching TV, reading book and going out. They are lovely children. My children and I like to learn English. I often bought English books for them.
I hope that my English is better so I can talk English fluently with my children.

Hi

thank you , the lesson give me confidence to create my own personal profile, I hope everyone else too.

fil

Hi, I’m Marianne Urdaneta. I’m from the Philippines. Its capital is Manila. Filipino is my native language and English is my second language. I’m a gradeschool teacher. I love teaching children. It’s the kind of job I always love doing. I’m also a teacher of English. I had taught some Chinese, Arab and Korean children English as a second language. Meantime, I’ve stopped teaching. I have to do other job to support my family. But I’ll go back to teaching when everything is all right. I’m looking forward to receive more emails from you. I’m learning more things here that weren’t taught in my school. :smiley:

My name is Minh Tu. My nick name is Susan. My family has 4 members. My husband, my son, my daughter and I. I’m a doctor. My husband is a doctor too. His name is Thinh. He is generous and easy going. My children are lovely children. I love them so much. All of us study English. I try to learn English so I can speak English well.

Hi all member!
My name Dung, I come from Vietnam,
I am senior expert of science and technology management, I work for offical belong to government,
I would like to make friend with every memrber
I have two children, a boy and a girl
I offten study english in the evening
Can not listening english and the most listening with tape and CD
I would like to learn english for my job

Hello everyone,

My full name is Nguyen Thi Huong An, but almost my friends call me An. I’m from Vietnam, and I’m very happy because there are many Vietnamese people in our forum. I live in Hanoi. I’m studying economics in Hanoi University.

I like watching TV, listening to the radio, walking and playing voleyball. I really enjoy nature, so my favorite color is green.

Have a nice day!

Hi, I am Laura, I’m a Romanian of 31 y.o. The official language of Romania is Romanian…what else to say…in a few days I will have a baby so I don’t have too much time now for the forum, sorry, but when I catch a few minutes, I make the tests…till now, quite easy but still, better to repeat than to make something wrong:-).
P.S. Torsten, is it possible to choose the difficulty level of the tests?

Hi, I’m Abdelhamid. My surname is Ben. I’m form Morocco. Its capital is Rabat. My mother tongue is Arabic and my second language is French. I’m a legal adviser for a company and my hobbies are swimming, playing musical instruments and learning languages, therefore I’m learning English, Spanish, German and Norwegian. I’m married. My wife’s name is Basma. She is a housewife.

Thank you.

Abdelhamid

Hi I’m Siriwan. My last name is Han. I’m from Thailand. Its capital is Bangkok. My mother tongue is Thai. My second language is English. I’m an Accountant. My hobbies are cooking and travelling. I’m married. My husband’s name is Pat. He is a Teacher. Our favourite expression is “Do our best” Next year I am planing to take short course in aboard. I need to improve my English. I hope you can help me. I would like to thank you for your effort in helping others. Please also correct me if I made any mistake.

Hello everyone,
My name is Felix. I’m from Zagreb,the capital of Croatia. It’s small but very nice country on the bank of Adriatic Sea. Zagreb is in continental part of country.
I work as chief of restaurant. I’m 50 and I’m married. My wife’s name is Iva. She’s professor. We have son Marco. He is student. He’s interested in sport. Before two days we watched interesting basketball game. Croatian national team carved out advent on Olimpic games.
Best regards, Felix

Hi,I’m Aziz. My surname is saad.I’m from Morocco. Its capital is Rabat.My mother tongue is Arabic and my second is French.I’m a teacher and my hobbies are playing foot-ball and photographing…I’m married. My wife’s name is Ibtissam. She is a teacher too. Her favorite expression is Bessah, you can do what you can she says Bessah,

hello
My name is naziha. Its meaning in english is sincerity and I like it very well.
My work is very interesting .It consist to do research about human resources.
I love my two daughters very much.their names are yasmine and fulla
Mr torseten , please correct my mistakes if you can .

Hi, I’m Fenny . My surname is Fey. I’m from Indonesia. Its capital is Jakarta. My mother tongue is Indonesia and my second language is English. I’m a technical secretary and my hobbies are reading and jogging. I’m single . My favourite expression is everything we do come back to us

Hi Torsten, I’m Rania. My last name is dusuky. I’m from Egypt. Its capital is Cairo. My first language is Arabic and the second one in my contry is english . I’m adevelopment emasculative in businesses men socity. I’m not married. I’m 26 years old. Ilike musice and sport specially swimming. I hope to improve my Enlish skills.
Please Torsten correct my mistakes .
Thak you :slight_smile:

Hello, i really appreciate English lesson you sent to my mail.
I’m from Africa, i want to learn English language, presently I’m study in U.K and i want my English language to be improved.
THANKS
TOLA

Hello every body. I’m noble. i like English. I hope to share conversations in English with other people to know about others cultures. thanks alot.
noble

I am 26 years old.
I am from azarbayejan.
I studied industrial engineering.
I am tall.
I work in published institute.
I want to improve my english language.

Hi, I am Trang. I from Vietnam. My city is Haiphong called flamboyant city. I am study at Tran Phu high school. Every day, I go to school by bicycle. My school is far from my home about 13 kilometers, i think it is a good exercise for health. My family has 4 members: my father, my mother, my younger sister and me. My father is a motorist, my mother stay at home and mysister is 8 years old. My hobbies are reading book, play sport such as volleyball, basketball and accquainted to many people on over the world. My great dream is to have a scholarship to be studied in American.
Hello Torsten, if you don’t mind, Could you give me your email ?
Please correct for me if i’m wrong.
Thanks for your listenning !