Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

Good luck, Ameneh. Let us know how you get on.

Hi, I’m Sameer from India. My mother tongue is hidi but I’m like English language before Hindi language. I’m not speak english well. I want to speak english is very well this is my Aim.

Plz Correct me if I’m wrong

Hi, i’m Hassan. I’m from Saudi Arabia. I’m living in the easten region. I comlate my education in the coolge. I’m 21 years old. My hobbies are making friends and sport genrally. I hope to get new friends

Hi, I am Miro. I’m from Bulgaria and my mother tongue is Bulgarian.My country is located in the Balkan peninsula.I like playing and watching football

I’m Given, my surname is Lee. I’m from Hong Kong, its a “Special Administrative Region” of the People’s Republic of China. My mother tongue is Cantonese and my second language is Mandarin. I quit my job to take care my son and daughter about two months ago. My hobbies is football and tennis and I’m a tennis coach. My wife name’s Selma, she is a customer service representative. Her favourite expression is “Work while you work. Play while you play.”

Hi everybody! I’m Reytea. My surename is Reynold. I’m from Indonesia. Its capital is Jakarta. My mother tongue is Indonesian and Sundanese. I’m a university student. My hobbies are listening to music, futsal, playing drums and learning foreign languages.

I’m so eager to learn english. ^^

Thanks!

Hi,I’m ryanryll. My surname is Cordero. I’m from Philippines. Its capital is Manila. My mother tongue is tagalog and my second language is English. I’m single. My hobbies is watching english movies and listening music

Hi, I’m Chitra. I’m from India. My mother tongue is Tamil. My second language is English.I’m single.I’m a web designer.

Hello, I’m Ed. My surename is P. I’m on a 3-day vacation in Manila. I’m from Naga City, Philippines. I’ll be coming back home next day. I’m excited to be home again. There’s no other place like home. It’s sweeter than Manila when all my kids are staying with me. But any place in the world can be sweeter home when my family is with me. The world is my home, provided my family is with me.

Its me,

Ed

Hii, I’m temesgen.I’m from Eritrea.I live in rwanda .I want to inprove my english skills.Im very happy to jion you on this very interesting program.

temsgen

hi i,m Reza i,m looking for sb to help me to improve my english

I am Thao, my family name is Lam. My language is Vietnam and in our country we use English as a second language. I am an accountant. My work sometimes busy but sometimes leisured. In free times, I usally access internet. And this web is necessary for my.
Thank you

Hi, I’m hilda. I’m from colombia my mother tongue is spanish, I was a nurse in my country, I have been living in canada, for 3 years. and right now I 'm been learning english at the school, I want to improve my english and I hope to be a nurse here.

Hi, my name is Azka. I live in Kuala Tungkal, Indonesia. I am an Official Statistics Berau of Indonesia. I’m 29 years old. I have gotten married and I have 2 son’s. The 1st’s name is Muhammad Husein Mubarok and the 2nd’s name is Muhammad Farikh Alamul Huda. I’m very glad to intend this English course for developing my English

HI!Everybody,I’m Gokul, I’m From India,My mother tongue is Tamil, I’m a Draftsman,I’m working in a private company,I have two sister’s,they are married…
If any Mistake Correct me…

Thank you…

Hi, I’m Daniyar. My surname is Zhalmukhanov. I’m from Kazakhstan. Its capital is Astana. My father tongue is Kazakh and Russian, but my third language is English. I’m a metallurgist and my hobbies is play football. I’m single, bur I love one girl. Her name is Dilyara. Her favourite expression is “Loved you can not stop loving - you can temporarily leave … Forget offended use cunning … and again it leads to a path. Loved everything must forgive … Favorite is no ex … Favorite come over the sun to illuminate our world …”

I am John, I am from the Germany and love the people and exciting to hear there their experience. I always like to meet the people and spend the time with them. But unfortunately i will never get change to with spend time either i never get time or if i have time neither get people to spend the time.

Hi. My name is Miro. I’m from Bulgaria.My mother tongue is Bulgarian. I am maried. Her name is Mari.My family and I live in Varna. It’s located in southern of Bulgaria. We have two children.-a daughter and a son. The daughter is bigger than the son. She is four years old and he is only six monthes. I work for a maritime company. I like playing and watching football with my friends. Next year I am going to plan in abroad and I want to improve my English.

Good evening everyone!
My name’s Ngoc. My countryland’s Vietnam. It’s in the southeast of Asia. It has the border to Laos, Thailand and China. Its cappital is Ha Noi, which is in the north of Vietnam. I live in the south of Viet Nam. Where I live is called Dong Nai. Dong Nai province is a developing province. It’s next to Ho Chi Minh city which is the second-developing city after Ha Noi. I’m living far away from home for study. I’m a student of univesity of social sciences and humanies which is in Ho Chi Minh City. Most of big univesities and colleges are in cities. Ho Chi Minh is the name of our country’s father. He had a great contribution to VietNam’s independence. Writing this profile is the same as honouring my self and my country. It’s funny. I love watching film, listenning to music, staying in the library for all my life. However, I love walking around, having a part-time job to experience life and people. I love having some international friends so I leave my email address here: chaungoc_1412@yahoo.com.vn. Have a nice day