Personal Profile II (Unit 5)

sorry everybody my email address’s chaungoc_1412@yahoo.com.vn

Hi Torsten,
I’m Eko. I’m from Indonesia. My sure name is Eko Hijrahyanto Erkasi. I work at the office building rental. My job is a maintenance. There are five people in my division. My manager is a chineese. I’m married. I have three children. My wife is a teacher at senior high school. Her favorite words are "everyone has a choice and every choice has a consequent. My first child is 10 years old. Her hobby is painting. The second child is 8 years old. Her hobby is playing a keyboard. The last one is 4 years old. His hobby is keeping animals. He has some fish, chickens, and rabbits. Unfortunately, his rabbit was died.
This is my telling about my self. I hope you can correct my writing in order to develop my english ability. I’m waiting for your reply. Thank you very much.

Hie, my name is Catherine.I am thirty three years old. I come from Zimbabwe, my mothers language is Shona and my second language is English. im a hotelier by proffession. Im marrried and i have two kids. My husbands name is Tendai. I love reading novels. I like to improve my English so that i will be able to help my kids with their school work.

Thank you.

Kind regards

hi I’m Anna,my from Nigeria.my mother tongue is pigin and my second language is English.my doing my LLB.my hobbies i loves playing b.ball, And reading.i loves making goods friend that we impact in my life.

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your letter. My name is J.B. MBEMBE, I am congolese of D.R.Congo. I live at Kinshasa and work at the University as Secretary.
I like english very very much.
Bye bye.

J.B. MBEMBE

Hi,
My name is Murielle. I’m from Canada. My mother tongue is Farsi, and my second language is French. I like to improve my English. My hobbies are learning how to play guitar, painting and singing. Reading books in French and English. I’m married and have two kids. They are 22 and 26 years old.

Thank you for correcting my mistakes.

hi iam usha, i am indian i live in karnataka ,my mother tongue is kannada my second language is english,i am married iam house wife, i have two children they are complited master degrees, but my education is ended in mother tongue,so english is very difficult language for me,i will try to speak in english my level best.

I am kader and my full name is Md. Abdul Kader. I’m a banker of Central Bank. I completed Masters but i did not properly study in English. Now I try to study on this subject. please help me as such as phrase verb and others.

Hello Torsten and others
it is my profile.
I’m sina.I’m from Iran.it’s located in middle east.its capital is tehran.my first language is farsi.
my hobbie is searching in the web. (it’s not good actually)
I’m single.
best regards
bye

Hi. My name’s Claudia and I’m from Chile. I’m an accountant and a teacher of english. I work with High School students. I wanted to improve my english that’s why I took this course but now I realise that is a basic course. Do you have CPE courses? If you do please, let me know. Thanks!

Hello . My name is Ionut. My surname is Alex. I live in Bucharest , is the capital of Romania . I like playing footbal and i create a website where people can get around and play football. I am interesed to learn english and this forum is very great. I have one or tow complains about the english test because i think the computer is not very accurate , but that some other time . My city is not so beautiful like Rotterdam , Bruges or Viena but it have a very nice night life . I invite you to visit my country and i hope that you like it.
have a nice day .

hallo, everybody i’m ramesh.my surename is sharma. i’m from shimla. it’s a hill station.it’s a capital of himachal pradesh.my mother tongue is hindi and my second longuage is english. i have done graduation. now, i’m working in the hotel as receptionist.i love my job. my hobies are conversation and listening music. i take keen interest in reading enlish.

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG.
THANKS

Hi dear.I am mary.my surnam is ado.I m from Iran.Its captial is Tehran.My seconed language is English.I m lawyer.I m maried.I have got one chiled(one beautiful boy)He is 4 months.I love him so much.my husband is engineer.He is so nice and kind.I love him so much.my hobbies are reading and playing whit my boy.

“Sugeng ndalu” everyone or Good evening in Javanesse.My name is Ayu Novania. My friends usually call me ayu, vani, or vania. I’m from Indonesia. Maybe some of you don’t know where Indonesia is. If I say " Bali" maybe you will say “oh,I know it.” Bali is a part of Indonesia but I live at Java Island. I’m 24 years old. In this age, I hope I will be better than yesterday and can get what I want. I have a boyfriend. He is the best I ever had. He really cares about me and always makes me happy.

hello everyone, i´m mario. my mother tongue is spanish and my second lenguage is english, my profession is military and my rank is second leautenant in the army, i enjoy learning english every time,I’m single, I have a car, its color is blue, so i like to share my knowledge with you.

regards,

Thank you for your attention.

Hello everyone!
My nick name is Beba , I am from Montenegro ( South- East of Balkans). I am studing English and French at University. I am much better in French than in English. My mother thounge is Serbian. I also speak Italian very good . I learned it when I met my future husband. When I met him I wasn’t able to pronounce a word of Italian, but now I am very good:) I am proud of myself:) My English is a litlle bit neglected!:frowning: So I have to work harder . You can realize from here that my English grades are not " gran’ che" ( high ). I am determinated and keen on learning English. I am reading a lot of books , but it needs time to pasive lexicon start its magic:) …

I ll write you soon!

Best wishes to all of you willing to learn languages!
They are saying- ONE IS RICH AS MUCH AS LANGUAGES HE/SHE KNOWS:)

Veliki pozdrav!
Beba

Hi My dear friends,
I am vasanthakumar.s, I am from tamilnadu, one of the state in INDIA. My mother tongue is Tamil and my second language is English. I am a BE graduate in the specialization of Electronics. My hobbies are reading books and playing chess. I’m unmarried.

Thanks

hi I’m zakir, my surname is zakirhussain. i am from Afghanistan. its capital is Kabul, my tongue language is Dari and my second Language is English, i am a IT administrator working with Aga Khan Foundation. my big ambition is a peaceful and proud Afghanistan in the near future, i have one smaller brother and one smaller sister. we live 5 person in our family, my mother, my father,brother and sister.
my hobbies are football, volleyball, reading historical books, watching BBC online news on The internet.
i am single and i spent twenty two spring of my life. i am going to be an astrologist in the future every night i am looking to the stars, moon, and i am thinking before myself and ask this question which, is it possible one day i find a chance in my life to get a trip out of earth?
it was very very briefly my profile and hobbies hope you don’t be tired with my words.

good luck to all of you.

yours zakir hussain

Hi! I’m Marriz of Cagayan de Oro City, I’m Philippines. My mother tongue is Visayan and Tagalog is our national language. I also use English as it is the medium of instruction in some subjects in our school. My hobbies are singing, baking, dancing and doing some needle works such crocheting, cross stitching and sewing. I’m married with two children.

Hi, I’m Bsk. My surname is Tavanjin. I’m from Mongolia. Its capital is Ulaanbaatar. My mother tongue is Mongolian and my second language is Chinese and English. I’m a International Economic and Trade and my hobbies are talking to people on the Internet and inline skating. I’m single. My favourite expression is “天下没有免费的午餐”