Pen friends, online conversations

Hello
I’m an English teacher from Jerusalem
I want to make a contact between my students and other students how speak English to practice the langue together.
and I want to let them send written letters.
Who can help me?

2 Likes

Hello Nisreena, welcome to our forum :sunglasses:. If I understand you correctly, you want to introduce your students to other learners of English so they can start exchanging messages in English thereby improving their language skills as well as learning more about each other’s cultures?

1 Like

Yes Mr Torsten
I want them to talk with native English students
my students are beginners.
I want to improve their English Language.

1 Like

If talking isn’t possible
I want them to use written letters even via email or via post or maybe using facebook, telegram, whatsapp or any communication program.

1 Like

How about you start by having and helping them create short forum posts introducing themselves so other forum members can read them? Also, let’s see what ideas and suggestions @Anglophile, @Alan, and @Luschen have…

Dear Nisreena,
As Sir our coach Sir/ My Guru Sir Torsten said, you people/students can improve their English rather practicing on the forum than other media like Face book, whatsapp. Our Language Coaches suggestions and their advice, it will definitely, make them to learn their English to higher level. Chatting on Facebook, whatsapp, we cannot improve our English, there, no will find the grammar mistakes, or way of writing, comments. I have also improved my English only after joining the Forum only. Please join your students with Forum, we will also enjoy and learn English with them.

Wish you all the best.

S.Shanthi

2 Likes

That’s a great idea, I will work on that.
They are 10 years old.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea, I will work on that.
We will be happy to do that.

3 Likes

We look forward to meeting your students and helping them to discover their learning potential.

2 Likes

Welcome to you and your students. We can enjoy the learning of English as good as possible.

Thank you, Madam Nisreena

2 Likes

Kindly suggest me how to improve my TOEFL results. I want to get 100 marks in toefl. I have funding for PhD but the main hindrance is to clear TOEFL exam and i am facing very much difficulty to clear that exam. Have you any student who can talk to me or exchange her ideas with me. I shall be very thankful to you.

2 Likes

Hello Dr. Saba, welcome to our forum. What is your TOEFL score currently and what is your biggest obstacle in achieving the 100 mark threshold?

1 Like

Greetings Torsten. Thank you for answering me. My current TOEFL score is not good. I appeared in TOEFL exam last year and i got 65 marks. Now I have fully funded scholarship and i got two conditional admission offers from Cambridge and Cornell university for PhD. But, I am afraid that i how to take 100 marks. Because it is very hard for me. I am facing difficulty in speaking and reading section.

2 Likes

If you want to practice and improve your speaking skills you can use the audio recording function here on the forum to post your responses to the TOEFL speaking assignments and we will evaluate them.

1 Like

Can you please tell me where the speaking assignments are? Is there any topic on which i have to speak. I am very much thankful to you for your immediate response.

2 Likes

For starters you can read through Serious problem in TOEFL speaking section

Here you can hear an example of how to use our voice recording feature to improve your speaking skills: Practise: IELTS speaking part 1

1 Like

Yes i found. Thank you for helping me.

1 Like