No Crazy Bee in Germany

Of the many good things you can find in Ukraine but not in Germany there is one of my favorite candy: Crazy Bee by Roshen. Unfortunately, there is no crazy bee in Germany:

TOEIC short conversations: A business executive calls his personal assistant to ask for an airport shuttle service

I like how that rhymes! :slight_smile:

I miss a lot of things I loved in America that I cannot get here. The only consolation I have is that I have a lot of things here in Germany that I couldn’t get anywhere else.

What does Crazy Bee taste like?

Claudia

1 Like

Crazy Bee
Wild honey? :smiley:

Sorry, couldn’t resist… I’ll get my coat, shall I?

1 Like

Taste very good – a bit like Jelly Beans but not as sweet. Just need to try them…

Nifty because I am one mad rose!

Why, are you cold? :wink:

Claudia

1 Like

That’s a good question indeed. Shall I send you a few Crazy Bees as medicine?

Yesss!!! Send Ms. Wild Honey and Ms. Mad Rose some Crazy Bee goodies! Then we’ll get hooked on that stuff and you’ll end up being our Crazy Bee dealer. However, it would have to compete with Nutty Nuts.

Claudia

There’s no way Nutty Nuts can compete with Crazy Bees. They are far too addictive. Sure, I’ll send some crazy bees up north to Wales. However, we might be running the risk of losing Bev because we’ll get hooked on the stuff as you say, Claudia, and then she won’t have time posting on the forum…

TOEIC short conversations: A cable TV customer calls technical support

Or she’ll have plenty of time to post because she might loose her job for getting all crazy on and for those bees. Bees for Beees and none for me? Boohoo! Mad Rose is so sad now that she is binge-eating Nutty Nuts!

Claudia

1 Like

Or she takes the crazy bees to her school and feeds her students, colleagues and her boss so they all get hooked.

TOEIC short conversations: A customer enquires about trousers in a different size

Why, Torsten! You certainly are a businessman! I bet you can already hear the cash tills ringing!

1 Like

Hhhmmm, not sure about that. Those Crazy Bees are so addictive that I might forget about any business activities and devote the rest of my life to devouring masses of that jelly stuff…

You’ll get a Jelly Belly then!

1 Like

Jelly Belly Crazy Bee.

Good grief. I’m away from this forum for a couple of hours and mayhem is let loose.

Do you really not understand the ‘get my coat’ reference, Claudia, or were you being deliberately obtuse? I can’t tell any more. I’ve lost the fine line between sanity and imagination.
Just send the jelly stuff. I’ll make up my own mind whether or not to distribute it — after I’ve tasted it.

1 Like

It was my way of telling you that I liked the joke and didn’t think it was rude or corny or something. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.

Claudia

1 Like

Awww, and now you’ve gone and got serious again! How come it only got serious when I turned up?

1 Like

Nay! Don’t pout! All is well. Cross my heart. I thought I upset you, that’s all.

Claudia

1 Like

Sure, as soon as you tell me where to send it to. Wales is big…

Heh! That’s not a statement you hear very often!

(If you flatten it out, Wales is much bigger.)

1 Like