New feature - record your voice directly in the browser!

Feature - preview

We’ve just enabled a new feature, which allows you to record your voice directly in the browser - either on your desktop, laptop or mobile phone - and post it here on the forum.

To do so, please start a new topic or hit reply in a existing topic and look at the bar above the message input field:

Click on the microphone icon and you will see a popup window:

Hit start recording and you can say what’s on your mind :wink: Then, you can check what has been recorded and if everything seems to be fine, you can hit the upload button.

Please bear in mind that is a preview version of this functionality. We did our best to test the plugin across various up-to-date browsers and devices, but quirks can happen. If you have any issue with this functionality, we’ll be more than glad to assist you. Please post a note here what’s wrong, and we’ll look into it.

Have fun!

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

We’ve just updated the recording script, as some of our users had problems with using the functionality. Thank you for your input and please try now!

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Hello Torsten! I want to thanks you for the voice messege. I think is very important in speaking. i will trye to unpload my voice on it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes