New feature - record your voice directly in the browser!

If you tell me what you want to change your user name to I can change it for you. By the way, you sound great, how often do you speak English?

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

aaww, thanks Torsten! I did wanted to sound “American” even though I live in :canada:. I am originally from :somalia: though. Born and raised in :somalia:. I am not much of talker as matter of fact I despise speaking and if I could do without it I would but unfortunately I cannot. That’s why I appreciate sites like these.

Thank you for omitting my last name out but could you kindly remove _J as well? Thanks!
By the way, you have an awesome voice!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the username Yasmin is already taken. How about Yazmin or any other version? And thanks for the compliment regarding my voice :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, is my name that popular? LOL. Ok, I will take it! Yazmin it is! Or Jasmine or how about Aaliyah, Sabrina, Samirah, Sarah, Jessica any of those names sounds good to me.

3 Likes

Actually, you can have your username changed as often as you like provided it’s still available ;-).

3 Likes

So how do I go about doing that?

3 Likes

Just tell when you want it changed and to what and I’ll change it for you. You need to have admin rights to be able to change your username.

3 Likes

Oh ok. Thanks for the info and having changed my name so quickly! Looks good! Looking into my account it says I joined ‘09 and I am just beginning to use this site. That’s crazy.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s strange. If you like I can try to change this information for you too. Just let me know.

3 Likes

Yes, please do. You’re very kind. You’re so dedicated in helping us. That’s a gem that is hard to find. I am very much appreciative of what you do for us here. Thank you!

3 Likes

This is absolutely wonderful

1 Like