My back garden/my back yard

Hi,

Snow has come to my back yard.

Alan

Here is my photo

Just testing the new photo upload feature. This one shows Marco, one the Nordhausen students together with Peter Kettner who is a flight instructor. The photo was taken shortly after they had completed their flight.

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Where do we keep the expense vouchers?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Alan,

Did you set up any new feeder system in your garden for your loving birds ? I listened to the matter discussed between you and Yuri, and wonder if you solved the problem.
Sorry if I interfere…but I have an idea for you if you don’t mind. You might put on a pole 2 lightly concave bows/plates: the lower is larger than the higher one. So that you put food on the smaller one for the birds, they eat it and dropped pieces will be saved by the larger one under it. The birds will clean the lower bow when they finish food on the higher bow. And the result should be that you don’t have to loose time to sweep away dropped food . And it’s more likely that they (the rats) will not be able to reach the bows :slight_smile:

Let me know if you think it’s feasible.

Huong.

Not exactly my back yard but interesting none the less…

[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you ever been to Malaysia?[YSaerTTEW443543]

This is my back yard with a lovely cat

Hello,

Latest picture of the back garden from my office

Alan

Nice pic! Not so nice weather!! Time for tea, a good book, and the fireplace.

This use of garden is always something that I find interesting. In North American varieties, garden is only a place for shrubbery, flowers, and vegetables. The rest of the space outside the house is referred to as the yard. We often have several gardens in our yards.

Dear Mr., Alan
I realy enjoy learning english with your really very helpfull e-mail lessons and I also, appreciete what you are doing to make learning english more funny, many thanks to you and your team. but i have a problem with downloading the programm which is responsible of recording messages on the forum and I ask you to help me how to solve this problem.
many thanks
Faten

If only I had a view like that from my study.

Alan

I wish this lot would stop making so much noise!

Im trying to watch Eastenders

:-)) Nice one Jim. Good morning to you mate.

Bill.

Hi Torsten,

no problem that´it´s not exactly yours, but can you, please, put me in touch with your landscape gardener?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Hi Michael,

Yes I can try to talk to him. In the meantime, can you please tell me what project you have in mind?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Introducing a keynote speaker of business evening event[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks Torsten,

I thought it was obvious that I was thinking of redesigning my back yard. And why not taking a water yard into account? Since I liked the pic of the edge you linked to as being similar to yours (not exactly, indeed) I dared ask you who helped you errecting it.

…Ok, seriously: my request of your landscape gardener´s address seems to having been a bad trial to admit that I liked the picture a lot. Hope you don´t mind me.

Michael

Yep that guys pretty good Torsten but I prefer doing most of the work myself I just divided my garden into sections and I call this my water garden

I put some goldfish in some time ago and they are getting quite big.

Hi James,

-I hope I´m allowed to call you so-. Really impressive work. In what time díd you manage the errection?

Michael

P.S. Here they would say you´re the owner of a green thumb/fingers. Keep it alive.

Hi Mike
It took me almost the whole whole week - I think I wasted too much time finishing this bit

Hello, I love your picture, and I post one where I am at Melk abbey, in 19 March 2010, at Paulo Coelho St. Joseph party, where I was a guest. Do you like parties? Well it was the best party.

Wow so cool photos. I liked it. Ill kick myself if I will not post here some photos.