My back garden/my back yard

Hi

I will post a photo from my country because I don’t have a yard/ garden, unfortunately I am leaving in a block of flats.
So, this photo was taken this summer in our beautiful mountains Ciucas.

Here is my photo

Dear, Torsten
Teacher, feel so glade to learn English with you by seeing your lesson.
I really like your picture of your backyard.
Have a nice day!
Chheta

Here I send My phote to be of the mosly used photo and introduce my Alliance
This Iman Jama Yousuf

Hello,
I try to send a back yard photo.
Kati Svaby

Hello,

I succeeded in putting up the picture. This is the back yard of our country house. We call it the small house. In this house there is my husband’s atelier and down a spare room for my children. You can see the small Danube in the background. Because it is located on an island on the Danube. On the other side of the island there is the big Danube. From the house and the garden there is a beautiful view of Bend of Danube. Here the Danube turns and on its both sides there are mountains. I’ll send a photo about it later.

There is a big house in the “front yard”, an old adobe house of which the beauty is we kept in its original state only we modernized with water-pipes, gas
and central heating. we live here from April until October. We like it very much.

Kati Svaby

Hello,

I found two back yard photos. The first the small house in Spring. I sent a picture about it in Winter.

On the second you can see a little view from our garden with the Bend of Danube and one of my grandchildren. Now she is 17 year-old and beautiful American girl.

By:
Kati Svaby

Hello,
This is our back yard also for forty years ago. My children was little ones and we were young. Now nobody recognizes me in the street. I can stroll about in incognito. But my husband is luckier because he is recognized by everyone.

By :
Kati Svaby

I wish I had a back yard.
I know that some people are in the habit of burying dead bodies in their back yards, so that no cadaver dog can sniff out the stiff or turn up anything. (that last one was a tongue-in-cheek remark, in case you thought I was being serious. Lol.)

Hi Communicator,

The appearance of the first human being happened about for 4000 million years ago. If you can count and you have more sense you can calculate that not only the back-yards are full of mortal remains but anywhere you step could be under you mortal remains. / don’t mention the animals/

Anyway thanks for your humorous feedback - I had a good laugh at the American Humor.

Kati Svaby

selamta.net/Lucy.htm

How to do photo upload?

My latest blessing: my newborn granddaughter!

My latest blessing: my newborn first granddaughter!

Hello Servomarros,

Congratulations to your beautiful first grandchild !!!

My first grandchild was born almost 17 years ago. I remember the happiness, that it could be difficult to describe this moment when I had seen her. So I could imagine your happiness also.

Have a lot of joy in her!

You can’t imagine so quickly the years go away and she will be a beautiful teeny and you are a little older, but your happiness grows every day when you see her.

I am happy with you:
Kati

Oh, Kati! Many thanks for your pretty and sincere words!

I enjoyed each word you wrote and pronounced, while I read and listened to.

As you said, I’m very much happy.

Blessings to you!

Hi Torsten,
This is very great !But first of all,I must acknowledge and thank you very much for all your help and lessons you are more than a “HERO”-seriously speaking ! I just can’t thank you enough for all these.
I think the photo contest would be of a great help to us on the forum,atleast, it will give us much exposure and variety of views from different countries.
Thanks

hi really nice Pics…

Hello,

This is a very brief video : on the Danube with my husband.

Kati Svaby

youtube.com/user/KatiSvaby1#p/u

hialan your backyard is so beautiful

i love this snow