Mad Meter!

Hello Mr. Kyaw,

I would have a brief question. I am very sorry that I wanted to write to you that this my 4999 letter. I thought that I write to you a quote and we celebrate together my 5000. letter.

It is a pity that I didn’t do it because today when I had written my 5000.letter it was written this is my 4900.letter.

99 letters disappeared. I wrote to Torsten but he didn’t answer.

It is improbable, that you saw the number of my letters, but I ask you that accidentally you had seen it?

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Dear Mr. Kyaw,

Why I wrote I don’t believe you?

At last I found those pictures and your very shocking words.

I didn’t believe this question: “I just can’t understand Death is sad?”

You are right when you say the Death isn’t sad for the person who died .As I was in clinical death when the doctors brought me back I never felt this kind of peacefulness, calm what I sent in these minutes. And to see my husband’s happy face for that he received me.
" everlasting pains in the hearts…"-you wrote, that’s why I wrote that I don’t believe you, because you know better than me that not the DEATH is sad because of the other’s eternal parting , the irreversible parting, that we know that our beloved one we can’t share never more our life.

Nevertheless, how are you? Yes, you are right I die, you die and everybody dies.

I really miss your letter. I hope you are well and you are not ill. Or do you have a paid vacation? Please give us a SIGN OF LIFE. I am looking forward to your cheerful letters.

Best regards:
Kati