Lenovo Thinkpad X131e now as Chromebook

A year ago I got a new T420s Thinkpad as a present and I’ve been very happy with it, especially the keyboard and monitor. Now, there is a Thinkpad X131e version that runs on Chrome OS:

That’s absolutely exciting! I’m sure that in a few years Chromebooks will be much more successful than Windows laptops.

I have this Acer Chromebook for just over a month. I’m slowing testing it now to see if it can completely replace my MacBook Air when I buy another computer. I have my own small IT consulting firm, just a few employees. I work from home and travel often.
My initial thoughts are that a Chromebook can do 99% of what I need. Unfortunately, the 1% is critical to my workflow.

1 Like

Thanks for this interesting information!

My current machine is an Acer Chromebook 314. What is yours?

A custom web development service should be able to handle the complexity of the project and deliver high-quality results. It should be able to adapt to the client’s requirements and make any changes to the website as necessary. A custom website should also be easy to maintain and update if necessary. In the end, a custom web development service allows the business owner to retain complete control over the site and its content. Therefore, it is highly recommended for those looking to create a website with the highest potential for success.