LCCI EfB prep project, Dresden

Ah, I forgot we actually are. For a moment I thought we’re all in Germany…[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two forklifts[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Indiesofties! Here is our latest video:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMhjYh8hK4E

Hello my dear Nashville Luschens, here is another video message for you…

youtube.com/watch?v=jVrW-izW … e=youtu.be[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Walking on the street[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

I liked very much the permalink 13# and 15# permalinks. It is a good example that to teach children you have to speak fluently and to answer everything what the children ask. The children’s imagination are wandering and they ask surprising questions and you have to answer without looking up.
All three videos was very enjoyable.

I was astonished how well you know the children language. And you were very nice.-This isn’t flattery this is the truth!

I really liked these videos because they showed -what is my pet idea in children language teaching. The best if the teacher can teach the children like a mother teaches her children to speak.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Yes I know this is difficult to find a fluently speaking teacher. But our intention can be this.

Hi Torsten, our kids were already asleep, but my parents and I have responded to your video since they have to go back to Arkansas tomorrow. Sorry - I meant to say -15C, not -5C

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhR47wG … e=youtu.be

Hello Torsten
Hello Thomas, Michelle, Thomas jr., Campbell and Mark
Hello Linda and her husband

Today was our “big day”. We took the exam at 8 am. (We all were on time! :wink: )
Firstly we would like to thank all of you for preparing us as well and correcting our excercises, letters and memos. That was a really good training!
We think we all passed the exam! :wink: We were well prepared!

Special Thanks to Torsten who explained to us a different way of learning English!
We are going to miss you and the training. We hope we will stay in contact!

Kindest regards from frozen Dresden

The Indisofties
Gabi, Katja and Mario

Hi Mario, Gabi and Katja,
I’m so glad you feel good about how the exam went! I really enjoyed talking to you too and I will miss you. Keep in touch via the forum and I am on Facebook too.
Take care,
Linda

Here is another video message for our Nashville and Arkansas friends: youtube.com/watch?v=taYc4j92gV0[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Two types of transportation[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Many thanks for sending me this very interesting Skype-chatting. I listened to it twice, but I think I will listen to it even once or twice.

Regards:
Kati svaby

Hello Lushen and dear Chidren, Campvell, Thomas and Mark,

Excuse me if I spelt wrongly your names.

I like very much your records and I am very happy because at first I didn’t understand, but for now I understand you as you speak in my mother tongue, in Hungarian.

I am happy also because two of my grand-children also live in the US and speak only in English so sometimes it is difficult to understand them.

This isn’t a good feeling for a grand-mother. But you helped me to understand the children’s pronunciation.

Many thanks for it.

I would like to send you from my childhood’s favourite fairy tale : The Snow Queen. If you didn’t read it still ask your mother to read it to you.

Its writer is very famous and a very good writer:Hans Christian Andersen. It is said this is the best and longest tale of Andersen, but little bit sad, with a happy end.

Here the link:
online-literature.com/hans_c … ersen/972/

I wish the best to you and your family:
Kati Svaby