Just listen to yourself!

No matter how good your writing and reading skills, you will eventually find yourself having to speak, and to make yourself clearly understood by the person to whom you are speaking.

For this reason we have installed a voice-recorder for your assistance, yet many of you are still ignoring this excellent facility. How do you know how you sound to another person unless you listen to your own voice?

If you can write it and read it, then you will be able to pronounce it too. It takes only practice, but you do really need to know how you sound.

The facility is there.
The facility is free.

Use it!

Kitos.

Hello Kitos,

I have a question.

Mr. Kitosdad,
I tried to hear your voice message but it didn’t work with me. Where 's the problem?

Hi Rfaleet,

What happens when you click on the red ‘play’ button?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Introducing the next speaker[YSaerTTEW443543]

Reply to Ski.

Hello Rfaleet,

You need to install Java.

Hi Mr., Torsten
I really did try to send you many messages before but i did not have any reply to it and also i have a problem with downloadin the Java program to sart recording messages to you but really i faild. again many thanks to you all
Faten

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

hi! it’s god when you open this topic
:smiley: I hope I can study more :smiley: :smiley:
thank you, thank you

wowowo
It’s very useful
:smiley: Kitosdad, I hope you can help me because I spaek english very badly :smiley:

Hello everyone! I do appreciate your intention to help people to improve their speaking skills. I want to be involved more in this forum, unfortunately, I don’t know if I am using it correctly. I wish I can find someone to talk more on the forum. I think, I have to break this fear of talking english and to improve the grammar skills through communicating, because I think that only through speaking we can lean to use the grammar correctly, and if one has a good grammar, then, she or he feels more confident to talk english. Another thing that I would like you to clarify for me is what subject our record voice messages should be based on. And I want to ask you to correct for me every possible mistake that you find either in grammar, pronounciation or sentence building. Thank you!

All pronunciation is good.good luck all of u!

Hi Fatum,
You just speak English very well so no need to worry.
I’ve been learning English for quite a long time but I feel that I’m still in learning process.
I’ve got the feeling : the more I learn English the less I know about it.
I think we can talk about any subjects in this thread just to practice our grammar, vocabulary and speaking skills.
For me, this kind of learning and communicating is also new.
So Fatum, may I introduce you myself?
I’m April and I live in Belgium.
I learn English just for fun .
What about you?
I hope to talk to you again soon. Bye now

April

hello April We will always find ourselves in a learning process and it is good, because we discover something new every day! I am from The Republic of Moldova! I am a married woman with three children. My mother tongue is Romanian. I guess that yours is French as you live in Belgium. I like the french language but I feel it so complicated! I can understand it quite well, and I read it very well, but I feel I am weak in speaking it as i don’t have the opportunity to practice it. I wonder if there is a site just like this one but dedicated to French language. Bye!

Hello Fatum,
Thanks for your answer.
You are from Moldova? I don’t know so much about your country unfortunately.
But in fact there are still so many countries I need to know.
I wonder if many people know Belgium in your country.
Belgium is not such popular either I think.
I live in Flanders so we speak Dutch here.
You know we have here Dutch-speaking, French-speaking and German-speaking region.I have learned French as well so I can understand and speak French too.
Do you need foreign languages in your daily activity?
Where do you live in Moldova?
How is the weather at this moment? Is it like here: rainy, stormy and cold?
I have a son. He will be 24 years old next month.
I work in the hospital, I’m a nurse.
I look forward to your answer.
Bye
PS. I had trouble to record voice message today. The sound was always broken.
I don’t know what the problem is and how to solve it.
So it’s just a written message today.

HY APRIL!Yes! I am from Moldova, unfortunately a lot of people do not know much about this country! The fact that Moldova was part of former Soviet Union gives you a general idea about it, I guess. I live in the capital, Chisinau, and the weather is not so nice these days as the winter is knocking at the door!!! I have three kids, the bigger is 7 years old. so, I am not working at the moment.
Concerning the English language, I do need it for the future. and I wish I can speak it one day without being ashamed about my accent, pronunciation, or bad grammar. I know I can’t reach the level of a native, but at least I want to speak it correctly from all points of view. you know April, I read English very good, and I understand it without much difficulties, but I do need to work on speaking and grammar. so, please, if you detect any kind of mistake, don’t mind to correct me! Thanks!