JAVA

Hello Webmaster,

On this thread I sent a letter to you.

english-test.net/forum/viewt … 542#544542

You can see that several listening is there. Most of them my technician did. He could repair for the time being this mistake.

My respectful question would be that delete that letter from that thread. On this thread very youngt children talk to us. I think my letter isn’t fitting there. I copy it here in my next letter for that we should know about it.

Many thanks.

Best regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello Webmaster,

I copy here that letter what is about what the JAVA’s expert designated to me to send to you. As I have written my previous letter I would like if you deleted this letter from the young children’s thread.

Here is its copy:
Hello Webmaster

Excuse me that I disturb you. I couldn’t use my Java. Not only this evening but before yesterday neither. I tried to delete the old Java and to download a new one. But I couldn’t record. At last I had to ask for a private expert from the Java.He did the same thing than me. But before yesterday we thought that my Java works as there were 5 listening. Since I didn’t use my Java.

This evening I wanted but I received a very long mistake notice. I called the private expert of Java as it was a guarantee for the reparation. He tried to do something and I could record my letter. After I wanted to re-listen to it and the same mistake-message appeared. I had to call the Java’s private expert again and he saw the message and wrote to me that the mistake is on your website. He enlighted me this sentence from the mistake-message and asked me to send to your website.
“This is probably due to a problem on the website.
Please email this entire message to the technical support folks for this website.”

Somebody could listen to it. But neither the expert nor me we couldn’t re-listen to my record.

Regards: Kati Svaby

P.s: Letter begins : Hello Selmeg…signing: Kati Svaby

Hello Webmaster,

My record problem is again. I could recorded but I can’t listen to it again.
I received this message.
"ListenUp version V1.100.2 (build 510, Sun Oct 20 00:00:00 CEST 2013)
Error: com.softsynth.javasonics.error.WebDeveloperRuntimeException: Required parameter uploadURL not specified.

This is probably due to a problem on the website.
Please email this entire message to the technical support folks for this website.

----------- System Details ---------------------
ListenUp version V1.100.2 (build 510, Sun Oct 20 00:00:00 CEST 2013)
java.version = 1.7.0_45
java.vendor = Oracle Corporation
os.arch = x86
os.name = Windows 7
os.version = 6.1

The Java’s expert recommended me to send this message to you. On Satturday I could use my Java and today this problem appeared again on the thread of “My first steps”.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello Webmaster,

Many thanks that you repaired my previous Java record and I could listen to my record.

Now I have sent another letter and JAVA sent me again the same mistake-report, and of course I couldn’t listen my record.

It is interesting that they can listen to my record from other places. Only I couldn’t listen to it.
What can be its reason -could you tell me?

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello Webmaster,

My problem is the same. I couldn’t re-listen to my record. I tried to update the thread because yesterday it solved my problem, but now it doesn’t work.

The numbers of recordings happened after the updating.

If you have a little free time please take a look to “My first step” thread , the problem is with my last record.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello,

The usual mistake took place, my letter went through several times. Pleas help me to delete them. I would need (edit and THE SIGN /+/.
Many thanks:
Kati Svaby

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Without /+/ sign I couldn’t delete.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I didn’t give the (+) sign so I cant delete. Please to delete everything except
#5 (permalink) Tue Dec 03, 2013 23:20 pm
So only #5 permalink let it remain.

Many thanks:
Kati Svaby

These posts are on the link:
english-test.net/forum/viewt … 068#546068

P.s.

I write very rarely but this happens ALWAYS with my letters. After deleting them my post numbers goes back. A month ago it was 5999. I got used to it and really I am not annoyed.

Only I wanted to remark that I see.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hello Webmaster,

Unfortunately this problem with my Java exists. When I finish recording and I want to listen it again this message comes again and again.

This message comes for about three months.Several technicians examined my laptop and all says that I have to tell my problem to you.

It happens always in the same way:
I can record, I can listen to my record till it isn’t sent but after sending this error message appears and I am unable to listen to it again.

One of my technicians told me that I have to refresh or update the website. When the technician updated it was good. NOW IF I UPDATE IT -IT HAPPENS THE NEXT: my counter counts and it looks as if somebody could have listened to my record - but anybody only I updated it.
Whenever I try to update my counter adds a number and this error message appears only the day of the recording and after one day I could listen to it.

Please control this error because only you can fix it.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

Hi Kati, as you can see and hear here the online recorder works fine: english-test.net/forum/ftopi … tml#547530[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The space shuttle[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

I see that everybody’s Skype works well. I have problems since the beginning of November. I called the JAVA’S technician -it isn’t cheep - and then he has written to me the sentence that I copy it to you that the mistake is there. Since several technicians saw it and all of them told me that the mistake is there.

Now - if you have time - I can record something and you can see what happens. If not now we can make an other appointment that you can see this process.

I can record, I can re-listen to it. The problem begins after sending the record. After I can’t listen it again, but IMMEDIATELY appears this error-report. On the middle part of this error report you can see that it is written the mistake is on your part.

In about 24 hours it begin work again. This is the diagnose of this trouble.

Many thanks for your answer.

Regards:
Kati Svaby

P.s: Hi Torsten, if you are on this page I record my letter in your presence. Because the JAVA does this symptoms on every page.

If you have a little time, please to see how works my record.

Hello Torsten,

If you or somebody don’t examine what happens in my connection my error never will be repaired.

I could record, I could re-listen but when I send it to the Forum and I try to listen to it again I couldn’t do it because this error message immediately appears.

My technician examined for three days. He wrote to me:
“[18:19:08] G. Szalai István: we checked playing back the recorded message from the website on several computers with different operating systems, in different browsers, the problem exists.

I ask you that see it my record when I record sth on any thread - when I contact to your sever and I would like to listen to it again this error-report appears since the beginning of November.

I don’t want to begin the new year with a complain that’s why I sent it.

[color=red]I WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2014.

Hi Kati, can you play back the following message? english-test.net/forum/ftopi … tml#547650[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A mechanic[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Yes, I can hear this record.
I have to say that later on I can listen to my records which can’t be listened after sending. This is a period of time. I can’t say exactly that it is -about 8-10 hours. This incident happens on every thread.

I could observe the next process.

1. I read out my text and record it.-it is good, without mistake.
    2.I listen to it to control the possible mistakes. -it is also good I could re-listen it.
  2. I am sending the read message. It appears in its normal form.
  3. I try to listen it again and when I click the to the two red lines to start the record.It doesn’t give any sound only this error report appears.

Many thanks.
I tried to read out this letter.

Regards:
Kati svaby

Hello Torsten,

Now I am on a thread where I never record. Until I was working with my laptop and I didn’t contact to your server it was everything okay. After I send the message and I clicked the red triangle (not to red line-I remember wrongly the signs) this error report immediately appeared and I was unable to listen to it again.
I copied again the error report.

So if you have a little free time I can show you.

Many thanks:
Kati Svaby

I copied on a paper those two ones which can’t be copied.
1.Error.Qlick for details.

When I click for details I receive this:
RuntimeException
Required parameter uploadURL not specified.
Detals ignore….reload

I try to say everything. I record this message and I won’t close these error messages.

Regards.

I am very sorry, but I have to close the open threads. I record this one for that you can see the error reports.

Hi Kati, I can hear this voice message and there are no error reports.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A container ship[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten,

Happy New Year!!!

Yesterday evening I left open my laptop with the error reports.
I didn’t use my laptop after and this morning I found there the last record with the error reports.
I suspected that from other laptop they can listen to it.
You have to believe to me that it is the truth.

[u]I have team-viewer and when your technician has a little time for examining this problem I send the team viewer numbers, and he can see it by his own eyes.

According to your letter this report message can see only my screen. But the problems exist all the same.[/u]

Regards:
Kati

When I sent the previous letter there was a warning about this: Your plugin collapsed (???) I clicked it but a very long technical text appeared, what I can never understand. I came back this page to see it again but when I came back it disappeared. I write this letter for that this warning will appear again that I could copy to you.

Regards.

Hello Torsten ,
I see that you didn’t find the mistake. Next week the fourth technician will examine this problem.

Until now all of them said that the mistake is on your court or "the ball is on your court.

Now I tried to record my last letter, and the symptoms were same. Until my laptop worked it could record , I could send to you but when it went through this error report immediately appears.
Let’s drop this record until the fourth technician examines my laptop.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be another question perhaps you can correct it.

I received a pm.

I wanted to copy sth in my previous letter and my inbox is empty.

I would need to these letters will you please to restore my INBOX?

Many thanks:
Kati Svaby