JAVA

Hello Webmaster,

Please help me fix the problem. I would call the fourth technician today-who probably would have said what the previous ones (among the JAVA’s technician)
that the problem isn’t in my laptop.

Here I am obliged to say thanks to Beeezeees who felt pity for my ordeal for two month and sent me the next posts.

Regards.

Hello WEBMASTER,

I copy here my request. I hope somebody will find it.

this is the fifth attempt.

Regards.

Hi Kati, since you’ve just recorded a voice message your problem is now solved. As a matter of fact, I think you have always been able to record voice messages just like everyone else here on the forum.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A cargo plane[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi Torsten,

Yes, Torsten ! You say that you gave me possibility to record my post "your problem is now solved. " Don’t disturb you that you forgot to tell us that we didn’t correct any more our mistake with another record what we had done until now.

Not once was that I corrected my record when several people listened already to it. I recorded again and I lost the numbers I began with zero again. This possibility was in force. It was most important that I could correct my mistakes. It was a very good possibility of the self- control. From this we can learn, if I took notice of my mistake and I could correct it - can I explain what an important step in the learning.

Let alone - that our teachers they don’t have time to correct 60 000 students 's mistakes.

Now you take away this possibility also that we can correct our mistakes.

Finally this is your course and you can do what you like.

Why do you do this with me???

Regards:
Kati

I’m really sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. We have not made any changes to the online voice recording feature whatsoever. If you want to correct your mistakes, you can simply delete your recording and create a new one.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Camping at the lake[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hello Torsten, I did want to this but my "record"signal disappeared very quickly AFTER my record and I asked to restore it, but this didn’t happen.( I wrote 8 requests you don’ see them because I deleted and I tried to explain what had happened.) I would be very grateful if you deleted it or restore the situation that I could record again. I would like to correct my pronunciation.I couldn’t record this evening because I am very tired but tomorrow morning I would do it.

Many thanks.
Regards:
Kati.