In summer or in the summer/ a dispensing phrase

could you correct the essay?
and i have two questions

1. which one is right? in summer or in the summer
  2. “If you don’t like water, let’s eat some ice cream in a pretty cafe while listening to the sound of rain with me.” Should I delete ‘with me’? And ‘while listening’ is not right?

My favorite season is summer. Summer is good enough to make me happy. Now, I will explain why I love summer.

First of all, summer is very hot, so I can go to the water park. I enjoy playing in the water very much because it is cool, and I love swimming and riding water slides.

Secondly, there is a rainy season in summer. I like rain very much because it helps me concentrate, and I also enjoy the sound of rain. It sounds like music to me. Not only does it help me sleep well, but it also makes me feel comfortable. So, when I can’t sleep well or I want to feel comforted, I listen to the sound of rain on YouTube.

Finally, when I eat sweet things, I am happy. It is best for me to eat especially the strawberry ice cream. Most cafes sell special ice cream in summer. So, there are more shops for me to buy ice cream in summer.

Don’t you like summer? Why don’t you go to the water park? If you don’t like water, let’s eat some ice cream in a pretty cafe while listening to the sound of rain with me.

1 Like

My favorite season is the summer. Summer is good enough to make me happy. Now I will explain why I love summer.

First of all, summer is very hot, so I can go to the water park. I really like playing in the water because it is cool, and I like swimming and going on the water slides.

Second, summer is the rainy season. I like rain a lot because it helps me concentrate, and I also like the sound of rain. It sounds like music to me. Not only does it help me sleep well, but it also makes me feel comfortable. So when I can’t sleep well or I want to feel comforted, I listen to the sound of rain on YouTube.

Finally, eating sweet things makes me happy. I especially like strawberry ice cream. Most cafes sell special ice cream in the summer. So there are more places for me to buy ice cream in the summer.

Don’t you like summer? Why don’t you go to the water park? If you don’t like water, let’s eat ice cream in a nice cafe while listening to the sound of rain with me.

1 Like