If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

I am always eager to learn about new things, how they work and how they contribute to the daily life of normal people and although there are lot of things that i want to learn about, one subject that i would choose will be Aerodynamics.

Aerodynamics has always has always fascinated since i was a child, i would always wonder how planes could fly so high and how cars could go so fast. I was always eager to know how did we design such fascinating technology and also get better at it. Even today some of the technology that we use like the F1 cars, who go at 350 km/hr at peak speed and also handle so much g forces, still baffles me. We are also developing new technologies like flying cars and drones, all making use of the aerodynamic aspect of different shapes and materials. So, this is one of the reason that i am eager to learn about it.

Also since we are still learning about aerodynamic side of different things, it also opens up new opportunities for inventions and discoveries. If i study enough about this subject, i would like to contribute to new innnovations that help the society and also the environment.For example with the current depleting state of non renewable resources that we have, it is essential to develop a solution that will make use of renenwable resources that we have. One of the solution could be solar powered flying cars and these cars would definitely need the right aerodynamic structure to fly effieciently. Therefore, aerodynamics will be play an essential part in the developing for the future and i want to be a part of it.

Finally, learning about aerodynamics and all its theories, is one thing that i definitely want to do.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to our forum. I think your English is good enough for you to use it as a means of communication. Here is a slightly amended version of your essay:

Topic: If you could study a subject you have never been allowed to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice with specific reasons and details.

I have always been eager to learn about new things, how they work, and how they contribute to the daily lives of normal people, and while there are many things I would want to learn about, one subject I would choose would be aerodynamics.

Aerodynamics has always fascinated me since I was a kid. I always wondered how planes could fly so high and how cars could go so fast. I was always eager to know how we could design such fascinating technology and also get better at it. Even today, some of the technologies we use amaze me, like the F1 cars that go at 350 km/h top speed and also handle so much g-force. We’re also developing new technologies like flying cars and drones, all of which take advantage of the aerodynamic aspect of different shapes and materials. So that’s one of the reasons I really want to learn about it.

As we continue to learn about the aerodynamic side of different things, it also opens up new opportunities for invention and discovery. If I learn enough about this topic, I would love to contribute to new innovations that help society and also the environment. For example, with the current depletion state of the non-renewable resources we have, it is important to develop a solution that uses the renewable resources we have. One of these solutions could be solar-powered flying cars, and these cars would definitely need the right aerodynamic structure to fly efficiently. Therefore, aerodynamics will play an essential role in the development of the future and I want to be a part of it.

Finally, learning about aerodynamics and all its theories is one thing I definitely want to do.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting your writing. I hope my revise helps you.

I am always eager to learn about new things, like how they work and contribute to people’s daily lives. Although I want to know about many things, one subject that I would choose will be Aerodynamics.

Aerodynamics has always fascinated me since I was a child. I wonder how planes could fly so high and how cars could go so fast. I was eager to know how we designed such incredible technology and got better at it. Some of the technology that we use, like the F1 cars, which go at 350 km/hr at peak speed and handle so much g force, still baffles me. We are also developing new technologies like flying cars and drones, all using the aerodynamic aspect of different shapes and materials. So, this is one of the reasons that I like to learn about it.

Also, since we are still learning about the aerodynamic side of different things, it opens new opportunities for inventions and discoveries. If I study enough about this subject, I will most likely contribute to innovations that help society and the climate environment. For example, with the current depleting state of non-renewable resources that we have, we must develop a solution that will use renewable resources. One solution could be solar-powered flying cars, and these cars would need the proper aerodynamic structure to fly efficiently. Therefore, aerodynamics will play an essential part in the future, and I want to be a part of it.

Finally, learning about aerodynamics and all its theories is one thing that I want to do.

2 Likes