IELTS WRITING TASK 2 number 5

How is my letter ?
Today’s society provides people with various ways to lose weight, such as special diets or exercise regimes. Many people believe though that poor food and today’s lifestyle should be addressed first. What is your opinion?

In current society, utility services in many countries are getting more and more developed extremely, which led to lots of health impacts that human have to death with both mental and physical sides. One of the most damaging factors is gaining weight uncontrollably. There are various ways to lose weight, such as special diets or exercise regimes. However, many people think that poor food and today’s lifestyle should be solved first. I strongly agree with this view. In this essay, I will discuss some main reasons for the above argument, and also give a personal opinion.

Looking especially at the first important reason for this argument. Poor food has less healthy substances which often appear in some nutritional diets. This means that sometimes the lack of variety of healthy substances in some diets does not help not only lose weight but also affect their body. People who often focus totally on special diets do not remember that they need absorb fully healthy materials. One bright example of this point is vegetarians often eat a large number of vegetables and fruits contain many minerals and vitamins led to the lack of proteins. This can cause damage to the body before they help lose weight.

Another major aspect is individual’s lifestyle also outweighs both special diets and exercise regimes, interestingly. Good diets and regimes always are applied by humans as different methods to get in shape. Yet there is bad news for these individuals that if they have no healthy lifestyles, they will get easily side effects. In fact, obese people always have their own regimes to reduce weight but many of them who usually have late dinner and use drugs such as marijuana and tobaccos, etc become anxious for further obesity.

In conclusion, people should consider solving poor food and lifestyle first, when having good plans to lose their weight. I think it’s time for people to have certain cognition for this above-mentioned issue.

2 Likes

In today’s society, utility services are more and more developed in many countries, which leads to many health effects that people have to bear both on the mental and physical side. One of the most harmful factors is uncontrolled weight gain. There are various ways to lose weight, such as special diets or exercise programs. However, many people believe that the poor diet and current lifestyle should be solved first. I fully agree with this view. In this essay, I will discuss some main reasons for the above argument and also give a personal opinion.

In particular, let’s look at the first important reason for this argument. Bad foods contain less healthy substances that are often found in some diets. This means that the lack of variety of healthy substances in some diets not only helps you lose weight, but also affects the body. People who often focus entirely on special diets forget that they also need to take in completely healthy substances. A shining example of this point is vegetarians often eat a large number of vegetables and fruits contain many minerals and vitamins led to the lack of proteins. This can harm the body before they help lose weight.

Another important aspect is the lifestyle of the individual, which interestingly weighs heavier than special diets and sports programs. Good diets and programs are always applied by people as different methods to get in shape. However, there is a bad news for these individuals that if they do not have a healthy lifestyle, they will easily get side effects. In fact, obese people always have their own programs to reduce their weight, but many of them who usually eat dinner late and use drugs like marijuana and tobacco etc are afraid of further obesity.

In conclusion, people should consider a solution to poor diet and lifestyle first and foremost in their weight loss plans. I think it is time for people to develop some awareness of the above problem.

2 Likes

Hi Teacher,
Thank for your enthusiastic supports in the long time.
Please give me some common issues in letters or essays that I posted on here?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi again, I guess I would give you the same kind of advice I gave Deepak here:

2 Likes