I LOVE YOU.

Hi,

Well done that lady!

Alan

What can one say?..true to your word, my ears ARE bleeding. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

OK, the next trial will be, reading aloud your own story.

Claudia first this time. :slight_smile:

:lol: !!!

Thank you, Alan and Bill, for the applause! :bowing:

I made you two sing, so making a fool of myself was WORTH it! hehe

Claudia

Good evening Bill,

Thanks for such nice words in my regards !
Yes I can sing as well, but just inside my heart & my mind :smiley:
I’m not always online, but as soon as I have time I’m back here to attend your “conference” and enjoy my time with all of you.
Since I found this site (just 10 days ago), I realized how much I still need to learn. And thanks to your conversations I’m learning many new words and this is fun also !

Huong.

I don’t know why I failed all the times to download your voice messages. What a pity ! Wich programm do I have to install in order to hear your voices ? I have RealPlayer already, but here it doesn’t work. Pls help ! Thank you.

Good morning Huong, I think it is necessary that you download and install Java on your computer.

It’s a free download from Google.

Nice to have your presence on the thread.

Bill.

Good morning to you all.

6 a.m. here in dark and cold Essen, but daylight will soon be breaking and my ever faithful gang are laying by my feet as I type this.

After two cups of tea and a couple of ciggies I will get washed and shaved, don my heavy clothing, and set off into the cemetery to greet the day.

The majesty of the dozens of giant trees that adorn the walkways are a joy to the eye, both Summer and Winter. They bring an inner calmness and with it a mind cleansing freshness to start yet another day.

On our return from our walk the first job will be the towelling dry of both dogs, and the preparation of their breakfasts, which will be devoured within seconds. Then a quick hand-wash before preparing my own breakfast.This will be accompanied by two pairs of watchful eyes hoping for a dropped crumb.

After clearing away the breakfast things, we shall have a further round of tea and ciggies, whilst I hammer away on the keyboard with more frivolous garbage until 8 a.m., then it’s “up and away” to my very favourite car-boot sale.

Here we browse the stalls, and perhaps haggle for an item or two.
Trekking around the many stalls, we stop at an Imbiss, a small mobile cafeteria, and have yet another coffee and a ciggie.

Just watching the buyers and sellers activities is fodder for an inquisitive mind such as mine.
One can conjure up so many things about the buyers, some well-off, some, like me, nearly skint.
The sellers trying to get the most money that they can for their wares, and some saying goodbye to family treasures, having fallen on hard times.

There are stories galore to be invented after sitting there for only a few minutes.

Back on our feet again for a final quick perusal as to what is on offer, and then we head for home again with our “treasure”.

On arrival home we are greeted by wildly wagging tails and the much licking of hands and faces.

It’s good to be home. Ain’t life great!

Kitos.

Hi Bill,

Nice bit of reportage, if I may say so. What worries me is that you’re knocking back the old ciggies too often. I speak as a lapsed smoker ( I know they are usually the worst critics) but gave it up some 25 years ago mow.

Stay healthy,

Alan

Don’t worry Alan, I make a habit of never exceeding sixty in any one day.

Bill.

Looove (_) such a magnificent feeling . . Such a romantic song.) Meow =^_^= dreaming

It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship.
Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it will not be created for years or even generations.(Kahlil Gibran)

Hello my friends
Today I came across this website and I thought it might be interesting for members.
masterstech-home.com/The_Lib … les/I.html
I get it from the above-mentioned website:
American Sign Language

I love you

Hahaha
It seems like you guys are having some fun after all
What about I sing it? hahaha
Nahh just kidding, That is really something I can’t do:(
But great Poem or song or writing
I think it would make a nice song, no doubt about it.