I LOVE YOU.

Hi Bill,

Now that I’ve made a complete fool of myself and accepted the challenge, I think you should sing.

Alan

OK, I’ll just have my dinner first. Can’t warble on an empty stomach. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m truly sorry about my microphone going on the blink. But I will get a new one and sing this damned poem for you, I promise.

Bill.

Hi Bill,

I think your excuse about having a dodgy microphone is pretty feeble. Remember that once you have warbled, as you say, then we shall be able to enjoy Claudia singing.

Alain

I know, I know, just give me time to find another headset. I have one somewhere.

It’s right under your butt, Bill! :smiley:

Buttocks. In England they say buttocks. :wink:

Hi Bill, Alan and everybody,

It’s nice to read your conversations, really. I think that sooner or later a lovely voice will appear here on this website and sing Bill’s poem. And, hopefully, those words will reach the ears of Bill’s beloved lady !
My sincere compliments to Bill : how you are young and rich inside :!:

Huong.

Good evening Huong, and welcome to our thread. Your English is faultless, and I’m sure you could spend some fruitful moments here.

How very nice to see a newcomer who is already proficient in English.

Can you sing as well as you look? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bill.

Hi All
What a magic words I feel like I read a love story; anyway it’s nice to read such words.
Best Regards

“it would be really neat if you composed a little melody to these lyrics, and then played it with your guitar or piano or whatever”.

Claudia, wonders will never cease. I have composed a little melody for the poem, and I will enrapture your shell-like ears with it as soon as I get fixed up with a new headset.

I don’t play any instrument, but I will do my best to sing better than Maurice. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bill.

Hi Bill,

I will hold my breath in anticipation.

Alain alias Maurice

Hi Mr Kitosdad,
Your writing is great, .Every moment I request from god I have to meet and see few people who love me. I have to love people who I meet. Nothing is there if we remove love from earth, then it should be a desert. Really it is the precious and delicious feeling god dedicated to the livings. It is a common language for the livings and their origin.
you have done a great job, Spritual feeling ,it is very nice.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Kitosdad,
Your writing is great, .Every moment I request from god I have to meet and see few people who love me. I have to love people who I meet. Nothing is there if we remove love from earth, then it should be a desert. Really it is the precious and delicious feeling god dedicated to the livings. It is a common language for the livings and their origin.
you have done a great job, Spritual feeling ,it is very nice.

Thank you.

Sorry i am not following proper link.

Seems like this was the most productive five minutes I have ever spent in my life.

Was all the rest purely wasted effort? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good morning all, Kitos.

Every song I ever sang,
I sang it just for you.
And every time I wrote a poem,
Each time I thought of you.
'Cos I love you,
Yes,I love you,
Yes,I love you,
Yes, I do.

Every dream I ever had,
Were always dreams of you.
And every time I fell asleep,
I fell asleep with you.
'Cos I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I do.

And every single prayer I prayed,
They were all for you,
I prayed we’d be together,
Even though they won’t come true.
'Cos, I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I do.

So through my songs,
My poems and words.
I try to ease the pain,
I know I’m only dreaming,
We will never meet again.
Still, I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Yes, I do.

Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Now it’s Claudias turn.

Raise the curtain, cue violins and cello. Quiet at the back!

Hi,

Well done that man!!

Alan

You sang really well, Bill, too well. I’m going to sound like a steamroller compared to you.

Well, I couldn’t find a fat lady to sing on here, not even when I offered her a bribe, so now I’m going to have to pretend to be fat and sing myself. And to complete my humiliation, I added a picture of me when I was one and half years old, dancing to a tune.

WARNING:
Please be careful when pressing the Play button. I will not be held responsible for any ear damage!

Claudia

.Oopps.

.Oopps.