How to use this forum?

Dear Torsten
Thank you for your email. I am encouraged by your email and now i am quite excited to learn more of English with your guidience.

Please do not hesitate to correct me anytime. I like to learn and correct my mistakes so that my English will be better each day.

when I do want to write something I sometimes do not know what to say or write in start.

I thank you for the link that you sent me.

hope to get your reply soon

Regards,
Simang

Hi Torsten,
I am Phea. I come from Cambodia. I very happy to study with you.

Hi Torsten,

could you help me on this;

is this statement correct? > “just do it if it really necessary.”

is “if it really necessary” correct?

tq.

do we need to add up ‘s’ at the back of verb when we use may and also?

for example:

“…there is possible risk that may occurs if…”

please assist.

tq.

a risk may occur…

hi ,
i wanna know where to use - is to be , to be and be in sentence.
1.he is to be given food.
2.he to be given food.
3. he be given food.

Only use the first.

If you wish to write correctly then you mean ‘I want to know…’

Hi, is deghe kevin from Cameroon i joined ESL forum a couple of weeks ago. I am really very happy to have joined such an interesting forum. With this, my english proficiency has increased thus making my phrases more paletable. Many thanks go Torsten for having created such a conducive enviroment for english enthusiasts. In addition, i will very delighted to join you online in the forum.

Hi Inna,

It’s great to have someone from Ukraine here on the forum since my wife is from Kiev ;-). Thank you very much for sharing your ideas and questions. Talk to you soon, Torsten
PS: Where in Ukraine do you live?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: The tiler[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi my name is igal and I’m new member of this forum
I would like to improve my english and this is my first time I write in this forum
I don’t use to forum much but I hope I will be okey

Hi everyone, my name is Febriana I just signed up for this forum. I want to improve my English because I plan to take the iBT test in the near time…
I wish to make use of this forum to help me with my English.
Many thanks in advance

hi fabriana
i think its good for all of us to join this forum to improve our english ,i wish you all the best in your test.

Hello Torsten
My name is Nhu. I am from Viet Nam. My problem is speaking English. I can not pronounce some words, and I can not speak English fast. Please give an advise.

Hi I am Simang,
this is my first time in this thread and like to improve my speaking skills and pronounciation.
I will try and record my voice everyday.

hi, TORSTEN:
i want to improve my Englidh, i need your help, please advise me.

Hi Mr. Torsten, hi every participant of this forum,
I really enjoy following this important forum and my English language have being improved day by day. My most favorite subject is English Test of which the variety furnish me with new skills and professional knowledge. I thank you honorable author (s) of the topics and wish all ever success.
Rahmaty

Dear Mr. Torsten Daerr,

Subject: Three Listening exercises have been overlooked.

I apologize for overlooking three listening exercises yesterday. So far, I have been doing at least three listening exercises a day since you recommended the listening exercises to me in my English lessons 42 on December 25, 2009 with the exception of unforeseen circumstances such as the day of power failure. Yesterday, I did seventeen exercises, but three listening exercises were left out accidentally. After I did the seventeen exercises, all of them were subsequently updated in my Progress Report.

However, today, I continued doing a minimum of three listening exercises daily besides other English exercises, Business advanced, TOEIC Tests and Incomplete advanced. On top of those three listening exercises, I managed to supplement three more listening exercises to make up for the omitted ones yesterday.

Finally, I would like to apologize again for the mistake and for any inconvenience caused on my part. Many thanks for your patience and support.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.

Dear Bhikkhu,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Talk to you soon, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEFL listening lectures: What aspect of USA Today does the professor mainly discuss?[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi there

I’ve appeared here with intention to improve my english. It’s good to be here.I hope it will be useful time

hello!
Everyone, I am tshering from southern part of Asia, who is very interested to learn English. I want to improve English because i can’t speak well and even my grammers are not good.