How to use this forum?

Hello everyone,

If you want to know more about how to use our forum and become member of our community, please read How to use this forum?

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: At the carpet market

Hi Toreston,

This is Rehana here. I am a new member of this forum and English language course. I just received your Lesson 4. Like always, you have asked me to tell you about myself and the results of my previous tests but I dont know how can I tell you all this. I also visited forum but I could not get any way to communicate with you. :frowning:

1 Like

Hello Rehana,

Welcome to our forum and many thanks for your message. You can use the forum to communicate with all the other forum members and of course with me too.

Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: Winter wonderland

thank you very mutch dear torsten for your lessons
I learnet and Followet the lessons well

Hi Torsten

I am rizal, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. … thanks .

Hi Rizal,

Thanks a lot for joining our forum. Please subscribe to the our email English course which contains all the information you need to become a successful English learner: Learning English via email introduction | english.best
Best regards,
Torsten
PS: Please remember to capitalize the personal pronoun I and the word English.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Army training

Hello I am Huong. I am a new member of this forum. I want to give many thanks to you as your English lessons. Hope to get more from you.

hi friends! i am jun, a bachelor from the Philippines and i will be 43 this coming June. i registered myself at forum because i want to enhance my English conversation and grammar. i am currently undergoing an American intonation training program at phoenix one in Alabang. i am jobless right now and the reason why i took an intonation training is because i want to improve my American intonation or accent so that i can be qualified for a call center job since it is the most available job i can apply with here in our country. i am very thankful to have a site like the English-test net. i believe it would greatly improve my English grammar and conversation while my American intonation training will improve my American accent. it seems a complete package for an aspirant like me to develop my English communication skills. i hope that this English test site will be able to help me and provide the necessary training for me. i am looking forward for your continuous support for sharing your advance English lessons and testing. thank you very and more power to your site.

Hi Torsten,

I am Ching, I just registered as a member in this forum. I hope i will improve my English through your English lesson. Thanks! :smiley:

Hello Mr.Torsten,
This is Minal, from Pune, India.
first of all, Thanking you very much. your quick reply has really made me to feel positive about improving my English skills on short term basis. i have gone through some ESL newsletters and reading them gave me a pleasure and a will to learn it more & more.
i have given first test and my score was 7/10… i found a very good explanation for my mistakes…
so, now looking ahead for further lessons.
I’ll let you know more about me. I’m a graduate in electronics & telecom.engineering and now going for post graduation in management. and for this i need to improve my English, both written and spoken skills. so, i believe, lessons from you are really going to work out for me.
once again, thanking you,

minal

I am Raj, i am new member for this forum, i am trying to study english here so would you like to help and suggest me, how to make much better. … thanks

Hi Torsten,

I am reading all lessons carefully and solving all the tests, I received till now. For me, the major problem is listening rather than writing. This is difficult for me to understand different accents but if the same stuff is in written then it’s easy for me to understand. How can I improve my this deficiency? And if there is any mistake in my writing, please make it correct. Thanks

Hi Torsten,

I’m a new member for this forum,could you please reply to my earlier post…

Regards,
Chitra

HELLO TORSTEN
THANKS FOR YR HELP-FULL TOPIC
IAM NEW … REALLY NEEDS MORE
ALFATIH

Hello, Torsten!
My name is Alex. I am from Ukraine. I joined to “English test” community yesterday, because I want to improve my English speaking. My poblem is that I know grammar, can write, read & translate, but cann’t speak fast in English. Could you tell me, Torsten, what I need to do?
I am looking forward to your answer.
Bye-bye.

1 Like

Hi Alex,

Welcome to our forum. If you want to improve your speaking skills, you can start recording voice messages here on the forum. Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, photographs: A train

hello
I have done the frist test .I’ve answered correc 8 question from 10.Please can you send me the other lesson.

Artea

Hello Torsten…
The only thing i want to say to you is, that you are doing a grate job.
Thank you so much for your help with our English.
All the best.
Ali

1 Like

Yep Kurd,
He is doing a great job. He is very friendly & helpful. He always takes out the time to read almost all the posts (msgs.) posted by anyone herein. He really is a great coach.

Noren

PS: Hi Torsten, I am trying to upload my second recording sooner than later.

1 Like

hello Torsten

would you give me son ideas about how to improve my speaking.