How to use this forum?

please to meet you.Im a student.Im from VietNam.learning english is very important with me.can you help me!

Hi Ravipa

Nice to meet you too, we can chat on MSN if you do not mind. My id is oh_o789@hotmail.com. so you can add me as a contact, see you soon.

Tacke care

Chayanoote

hello every body Iā€™m very happy in this lin who to imprve my enghlish lananguage
before to link Iā€™m very bad in english but now is very very better in improve my english i understand any native speakor english writing very will but I have some problem in my speaking . so I want to be looking who to souleve this . I want to be some advice .
my name adam ibrahim from Sudan

Hi Chayanoote,
thanks for response.
my id is ray_aea@hotmail.com
see you soon.
Ravipa

Hello, Torsten
My name is Barash. I am form Bulgaria. Iā€™am PhD student. I have started my English, course five mounths ago. But I really need more tests.

hello everyone! I badly need somebody to practice my English skills specially in my writing and speaking. Iā€™m taking my TOEFL 2 weeks from now.
I hope Iā€™ll find someone willing to speak or chat with me. Thank you

Hi, I would like to know what does the word straightforward means?
Best regards, Ana.

Hi Johnmilds!
I am willing to learn new things especially in English and I think the best way is sharing ideas each others then we can learn from each others, right? Hope to pactise English with you. Hope to hear from you.

how to send forum message?
SAQ

I guess what i sent just a minute beforeā€¦isnā€™t the same im asking for?
SAQ

Hello Torsten!
Im SAQ from Pakistan. I want to fluent at english. Hopefully you will help me out.
Waiting for ur quick response, thankyou!

Torsten!
Im an Electronic Engineer by profession. During my studies I didnā€™t get enough time to improve my english. But now I want u to help me! Can I count on you?
SAQ

Hi Saq,
Yep, you can count on me? I would like to help you and share the things with you. Thanks.

Noren Lee

1 Like

Hi Ravipa,
It was nice talking to you on the phone and your Spoken English is excellent. Looking forward to meeting you.

Noren Lee
977-9842025085

hi adam,my name is eyman from libya.
my english is bad ,but i will try improve it :slight_smile: thank you for all

hi aneeqa me eyman

Hi Noren,
Nice to talk with you too.
I still practice English everyday.
Thanks for your assistance.
Ravipa

Dears all ,
I would like to improve my listening and speaking , if any body wish same I will appreciate his direct contact .Dear Mr.Torsten this will be after your permission if you see this can improve our language , otherwise suggest to us the best way to practise these two skils , thank you in advance for your assistant.

Heloo
i have same problems about listening and speaking skill. How ways is the bast to improve this skill?
best
regard

let us for the forum members advices